Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. there's a buying guide describing all the differences. loads of people on here have JDM and have had no issues.
  2. the price will never drop below £34.99 - that's standard on all car forums. A few time they have said they will give £1 to the forum admin for every sale after the 50th. just use the code I gave you
  3. it's already set-up?
  4. pM? sent
  5. they're nippy little buggers tbh so not too surprising, the zed is a chubby little thing as well
  6. there is a BOSE modification guide on here somewhere, lots of people have done it and it works well
  7. I have the discount code already
  8. looks good, love carbon against white
  9. I read this and thought your definitely too paranoid and need to chill out, but then I saw your location.....
  10. Looking at the website, your only going tio get the standard 30% GB discount that ownders clubs get.
  11. http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Motorspor ... s/1755/317
  12. Welcome
  13. is this just the offer of saving £14 for ever second set you buy?
  14. I just put about half an inch-ish of neat snowfoam into the bottle, fill it with warm water and attach it to the karcher - works a treat
  15. Welcome I swore I would never get a black car again after my last 2 cars. not after the pain it caused me seeing my freshly washed and waxed car filthy again just 30 minutes after cleaning it!
  16. +2 Fantastic rolls royce engines Ste . +3 great programme! I didn't even bother with watching TG.
  17. is this correct? I've been running yellowstuff pads with DBA slotted disks for the past 6 months?
  18. I had the same thing - towbar into bnack bumpoer while shopping not all bad though as it gave me the poerfect excuse to get an aftermarket bumper on there
  19. never let the sun dry the car - as said, use a nice waffle weave to dry it off before the sun bakes the water
  20. C- "please include working in your answer" 1mm seems like a likely contender for being the minimum size of any spacer so I took a punt on it got knows what the OP is talking about
×
×
  • Create New...