Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. yeah glue might be a good call, thought about using fire (to be honest it's always my first thought on how to deal with any problem or situation) but then I had visions of this.....
  2. I had a slight mishap with one of my lights over the weekend. Nothinbg too serious but it was off while I was cleaning it and sorting bulbs out etc and someone leant on it putting pressure on the top bold mounting bracket. The bracket proceeded to snap so now there are only 2 bolts holding the light in place (and a couple of big cable ties for now!). Any idea how I can sort this without having to but a new headlight??
  3. how did you break it?
  4. I'm sure sarah found a new bulb type - just not sure which type! viewtopic.php?f=118&t=37315&hilit=bulbs&start=45
  5. I've got one, not sure just how perfect it is though. Can get you a piccy when I get home?
  6. from what I've learnt, if you pay less than £400 insurance then you either drive a sh1t car or your an old git
  7. don't forget, most of the insurance companies like Greenlight, Sky, Chris Knott etc usually cover mods like for like as well - big advantage if your car is nicked!
  8. never heard of them, all seems to be non-branded parts though so thats why mostly cheap
  9. I thought the phillips ones were taken off sale due to being too white? I got them and think there great stuff though, far superior to the silvertecs!
  10. why not find out what the code is then you know for sure??
  11. GOOD GOD MAN!!!! Edited for clarity!!!!!!!!! Confirm that accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch ON and wait 3 seconds. Repeat the following two procedures quickly five times within 5 seconds: Fully depress the accelerator pedal (HARD). Fully release the accelerator pedal. Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 10 seconds until the CEL starts blinking. **at this point you need to count the CEL light flashes, think it starts by falshes 10 times slowly to indicate it is beginning then faster for the code. For example if it flashes 10 times slowly, 3 times fast, 2 times fast, 5 times fast 10 times slow then the code would be 325, then just match to the code list. Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) Wait about 10 seconds. Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds. Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink). Turn ignition switch to OFF position and now you can start the car. The CEL light should be gone.
  12. the bit that says there are 2 ways to get codes, either using a scan tool or by using the manual method
  13. if you read the link it tells you how to read the code before resetting it, also has a list of the codes. No need for a OBDII reader in most cases
  14. http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/ECU_Reset Confirm that accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch ON and wait 3 seconds. Repeat the following two procedures quickly five times within 5 seconds: Fully depress the accelerator pedal (HARD). Fully release the accelerator pedal. Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 10 seconds until the CEL starts blinking. Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) Wait about 10 seconds. Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds. Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink). Turn ignition switch to OFF position and now you can start the car. The CEL light should be gone.
  15. have you checked what code is being thrown up?
  16. Can;t remember what sizes I got but the back very slightly does NOT cover the little holes behind it - does my head in when I look at it! hopefully will be remedied when I get the new rear bumper on
  17. not sure about this one tbh. Try get some pictures up of the lights on for comparison, they do look a little too dark.
  18. http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/07/audi ... chanics-p/ nice idea for those that can afford it!
  19. must admit I only pay attention to news about car tax and threads about car tax when I know mine is due in the next few weeks
  20. Well done - very cheap!
  21. not any more! has the tax thing changed?
×
×
  • Create New...