Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. Spelling too lol the double whammy! Doesn't alwyas turn heads for the right reasons though - the earlier evo's will always be a little too chavy for my liking, same as early imprezza's.
  2. very useful, I've spent many an hour on on detailing world!
  3. 4.1 is still beta isn't it?! your a brave man installing a beta OS on a phone with obvious issues already
  4. err......... this is no good if my mum rides in the car! I'll give her a lift
  5. Been on the cards for years. I work for an IT company that maintains a lot of the NHS and GP surgeries and all services we have worked for the last few years are pretty much working towards a privatised system.
  6. what intake did you get it tuned with?
  7. how far would you travel?
  8. Congratulations mate!
  9. how much?
  10. ooh they look awesome!
  11. UNABASHED

    Am I mad!?

    don't like them one little bit, sorry!
  12. I'd be interested in XYZ with race cats & 5/16 spacer. In terms of package deals, what's the price for the above mods with a reflash?
  13. not seen that before
  14. I'll check that flat front tyre first
  15. love yellow s2k's!
  16. I might be able to pop over for you mate
  17. it seems a bit different doing in UK than on holiday though, doesnt seem as appatising once I get home
  18. I did a week long course in Cuba - great fun. Only ever done it since then while on holiday though, keep meaning to do it over here but the water is
  19. either: In the 1700's a new method of resuscitation was used. This "new" procedure involved blowing tobacco smoke into the victim's rectum. According to the literature, smoke was first blown into an animal bladder, then into the victim's rectum. It was used successfully by North American Indians and American colonists an introduced in England in 1767. Or: During WWI, in the trenches, at night, the snipers would shoot at anyone that they could see above the level of the trench. The allies started using dummies to draw their fie and would then fire back at the muzzle flash. After a while the snipers got smart and waited to see a sign of life from the figure they saw so the allies ran a tube up the back leading to the mouth. They would push the dummy up enough to be seen and then blow smoke through the tube so that it looked like it was being blown out by the dummy and would shoot at it. Hence, "Don't blow smoke up my ass" meaning don't make me out to be a dummy. Or: The phrase "blowing smoke", meaning to deceive and/or distract, has been around for years. The "up ones ass" part is a fairly new addition. The origin of the "blowing smoke" part is from stage magic, where magicians use smoke to hide their actions or to distract the audience. So if your actions were meant to distract or deceive, you were said to be blowing smoke. Of course, anyone who studies American slang knows that pretty much any phrase can be improved by adding a reference to someones ass, so I suppose it's inevitable the that is where the smoke would eventually be blown.
  20. I see a few on the way home when I past the Porsche dealership. At first they looked a little odd but I must say they look almost....nice now. Some even look a little menacing.
  21. the thing about using yellowstuff with grooved discs was untrue was it not? If you replace the disks you are advised to change pads at same time sometimes, but I don't think the same is true the other way around.
×
×
  • Create New...