Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. Due to a recent change my work and living circumstances it looks like I may well be saying goodbye to the zed. I've seen a few threads recently where people have been saying the same and they have come back from the brink - please tell me how you managed this!! I'm not getting rid because of marriage or children but as my other half lives and works close to Liverpool and I now work and live in Leeds we are buying separate houses so that by the time we get closer again (a while!) we will have to assets to work with. I will more than likely be buying a small apartment as the other half is getting a house. I will be putting this off for as long as humanly possible but in the meantime I will be getting the zed into a perfect condition for any prospective buyer.
  2. Welcome
  3. how will a bumper tuck make it look less wonky?
  4. Would i be in order asking £9000-£9400? Cheers again.to post a picture does it have to be a certain file size? more realistic at around £8k tbh glad i didnt take your advice,just sold for £9400 your welcome!
  5. http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default ... ryId=22251 Looks like Nissan is playing hard ball against it's German rivals!
  6. package pricing--> viewtopic.php?f=114&t=39078
  7. sounds like a good day
  8. is the car going or you just having a change around?
  9. I've been thinking of a spacer and uprev, currently got a pop chgarger on and not planning on doing much with exhaust. If popcharger was removed and spacer installed what sort of sound does the spacer give with standard exhaust?
  10. what was the sound difference with pop charger?
  11. UNABASHED

    What To Get?

    have you checked the offsets?
  12. I'm sure I remember a thread about a guy who had his zed done by them a while ago - can;t search on 3 letter words to track it down though!
  13. they are not adjustable are they? if you turn it clockwise or anticlockwise it just falls off??
  14. Few different remedies: you can replace the gas struts for more powerful ones you can regas them original struts to have a higher pressure you can try the penny mod which invoilves opening the rubber covered springs either side of the boot and putone or two pennys in to give it extra springiness when the boot is popped you can remove the ballast weight that is bolted onto the boot lid under the trim I removed the ballast weight and fixed one of my broken side springs and mine now works with just one press
  15. the link refers to an article from 13 years ago about a woman who did not secure a child seat to the seat in anyway - hardly reflective of this situation. Personally if I had a child, which I don't, then I doubt I'd risk it. But on the other hand the recaro child seat does look
  16. was done like this prior to my ownership, I assumed all imports had this done?
  17. still not 100% sure what your on about. my JDM has original JDM gauges but shows my speed in mph, only it has KM next to the speed figure, if that's what your getting at
  18. Would i be in order asking £9000-£9400? Cheers again.to post a picture does it have to be a certain file size? more realistic at around £8k tbh
  19. Thanks car seems to have abit of this and abit of that! Yhanks for your reply imports generally seem to have a mix of everything as the options were more like pick-n-mix over there!
  20. mine is manual with bose - why is that unlikely?
  21. stick her in the cubby behind the passenger seat, at least no airbag will hit her there.
  22. Base---17" wheels, ABS,Brake assist,TCS,limited slip diff,xenon headlights Version T---- leather seats, seven speaker bose Version S-- 18" rims Brembo's and VDc(instead of TCS ? )but no leather Version ST--leather +Version S spec
  23. JDM didn't come in GT, thats just a UK spec.
  24. are the skirts and spats Nismo or replica?
  25. looks good, any difficulties doing the refurb yourself?
×
×
  • Create New...