Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. I'm a dab hand at the manual method now and can get it first time, every time! Let me know if you need a hand
  2. +1 it's all about the arse! Loved the gernal shape ever since I first saw it - and still do
  3. as far as I am aware all insurance policies are set to go up by around 25% this year, most people are struggling to get the same as the previous year
  4. too slow - it's already sorted!
  5. don't know who you are but Happy Birthday anyway!
  6. repost but still great
  7. mmmmm my mate's, sister's husband (!) has one of these tucked up in his garage - very nice indeed!
  8. I thought servicing is every 4500 miles or 6 months, whichever comes first?
  9. That means getting a flat that has 2 x secure parking spaces which is more expense! Hopefully things will change at work and I can start doing field work, will sort a lot of issues as I will be able to live pretty much where I like in the North and also will give me a company car enabling me to have the zed as a weekend toy.
  10. Welcome I used to have a dog called Reb, I am aware this makes no difference to you but just thought I would share
  11. I couldn't justify having it sat in my driveway making things look untidy - no matter how good to drive and how powerful it is. Beauty other brawn every time for me
  12. Gold I'm in same postion as you, been looking through different colour options over last few days and anthacite is looking good but I just don't want it too dary - nice and sparkly would be nice
  13. tbh I think if I do get shot of the zed I'll be getting another just as soon as I can - I've not even come close to doing what I want with my current zed! I'll be staying on the forum whatever happens, what the hell else am I going to do at work all day long?!
  14. I know what you mean but it's not like we are moving away from each other for jobs we have just got, we both already have jobs quite far away from each other and only see each other on weekends. It's just getting to the point where the jobs we both want don;t seem to be happening close to each other so we might as well start paying for propertie so that when the opportunities to get closer do come along we have some assets behind us. It aint easy most of the time but we're making the best of a bad situation really.
  15. exactly, the other half seems more gutted than me at moment! At the end of the day I'd change my car at some point anyway. I'll see how things go and maybe just get a runnaround for a while, like Tarmac I'll be living it one month to the next for a little while it seems!
  16. we've looked at that option but it to further complicate things the other half has a very ill family member that she cannot be too far away from and it would mean me having a 2.5hr commute everyday - that would then make the zed too expensive as a daily runner.
  17. +1 - can't have done anything that bad
  18. if you have any issues selling the kit as a whole I might be interested in the skirts....
×
×
  • Create New...