Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. but which one?!
  2. Nissan 369z just doesn't have the same ring to it!
  3. just get a TV with freeview HD built in and ethernet plug in back, should see you fine without need for extra channels and so can go for a more basic phone/internet package. Thats what I'm planning on doing when I get into my new house - that's my excsue to the gf why I NEED a new 40 inch telly
  4. Looks good, it's one of those jobs which I think most of us have on the list but never get around to!
  5. I don't want the lights THAT much! I'm not into that kinda thing anyway, sorry!
  6. soon im sure there will be and if only that person woud do my lights for free!
  7. love the pimp posing in the chevy pic - classic!
  8. if only there was someone here who was talented enough to mod existing headlights for fellow members....
  9. that is one sexy, shiny intake pipe
  10. Yup its been done buddy, especially within the drift world....... why have white smoke when you could have red coolio, I'm going waste some time at work searching the interweb for this.....
  11. yes but about completely coloured rubber - has that ever been done? Not something I wouls consider myself for my car but surely some of the richest people out there have tried something with completely custom tyres?
  12. different coloured tyres?! That's a genius idea! Why the hell do we all have to have black tyres?
  13. but which type, places like Opie's list either Power plugs (IKH16) or Tough plugs (VKH216)? My car is 2003 so not sure which to go for as both as advised on the website?
  14. My service is coming up within next 3-4 weeks. It's the 7 year so only a P1 but I wanted to get the spak plugs changed as I don't know for sure when they were last done, looking from previous posts the Denso Iridiums seem ok and pretty cheap but which is better - the 'Power' or 'Tough' ones? Going to be calling around garages etc this week to see best prices I can get for the actual service, Nissan have been pestering me and keep provisionally booking me in on the off chance that I turn up
  15. I thought drop links were more creaky than clunky?
  16. Welcome I see a Chilli zed at my local petrol station all time now as we both seem to fill up at night, looks lovely as darkness fallls and under the station fluorescent lights (almost as good as mine )
  17. nothing came up in search as you need at least 4 letters to run a search Husky is a big lover of LED's and has various lighting projects going on I think...
  18. might be looking for a refurb and in process of moving to the area, what price you paying for yours?
  19. is this just a link to your other thread?
×
×
  • Create New...