Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. nice and clean - but what does the badge say on rear next to the 350z logo?
  2. I'll check what cost will be with courier on Monday
  3. £50?
  4. Should be getting company car soon and we also have a fiesta for winter, will need the cash from the rays to pay for the new wheels
  5. Ive got an azure rear (JDM) that is coming off next week, it does have a slight dent from an inconsiderate parker though. Let me know if your interested
  6. water in extreme curcumstances, but as said before any kind of detailer will do. does not have to be an expensive make just for lube.
  7. All going well with my impending house purchase I will be looking at getting a new set of wheels. I currently have Rays with half worn Falkens of front and part worn on back, the back wheels are greqt condition but the fronts have a fair bit of curbing and a little bubbling. What is a realistic price I would get for them in condition they are in and would it be worth refurbing them to perfect condition before selling? Also I have a pair of Eibach 25mm and a pair of Eibach 20mm spacers less than 6 month old that would be going at same time.
  8. new wheels
  9. hate it, but I do like the Mini Coupe shouldn't I know but I can't help myself!!
  10. whats a vospers?
  11. how long is the air present in the pipe for, surely not long enough to be heated? for the sake of loosing 1BHP I think shiny is ALWAYS worth it
  12. +1 on the copper grease! I clearly did not use enough and they also screeeeech when warm
  13. it is crap, I've done same when I was shattered and so pulled in for a nap, after 2 hours I was woken up and told to go back onto motorway! Luckily no ticket but I really do think it's shocking that the only places to stop have a time limit on them! This is surely counter productive to the tiredeness campaign that seems to be running strong!
  14. who isn't having a bromance with Husky - the bastard told me I was special!
  15. your ability to change gear? Just joshing! remember, if you can't find it - grind it!
  16. oh that's terrible mate, I'd absolutely hate myself if I hit a dog I hope the dog is okay and the damage is not too severe for your car, I feel for them both right now!
  17. it would be cheap for a silver finished pipe as most places sell them for at least £100, I think someone should buy it to see if it fits to a popcharger for me
  18. I love Christmas and have to have my decorations forcefully taken away from my desk at work, usually around mid feb time! Bring it on I say, lets get Christmassy guys!
  19. I got a 'VIP' invite from Nissan to go to a member only buying day and to see the Juke. This is 8 days after telling the woman who provisionally booked me in for a service (awfully nice of them lol) that I would rather 10 monkeys service my car with a sledge hammer than go back to them.
  20. Welcome
  21. you can pick up a second hand popcharger for around £85 it seems at moment, still cheap and get great sound and proven ability (although your still gunna loose a few horses, but only little ones!)
×
×
  • Create New...