Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. Welcome
  2. thank God you're okay!
  3. looking at couriers it seems to be around £40 for delivery I'll check a few other places tomorrow to see if I can get price down, I'm sure I've had stuff that size delivered a LOT cheaper! Another note is I went to bodyshop today and earliest he can now fit my new bumper is 21st September so it would be sometime after that, not sure how much of a rush you are in!
  4. Is that with or without tyres?
  5. lots of wet and dry paper, a LOT of elbow grease and a metal polish of some kind - I used megs metal polisher and it worked an absolute treat
  6. well done sir! thanks a lot!
  7. I dont think his wheels are staggered at all from reading the other thread
  8. that would be a great help mate! I'm taking my stock one off to be swapped for aftermarket but wont be able to take it off for a few days at least - just trying to get a quote for sending the stock one to another member
  9. trying to price up a courier quote for rear bumper but not sure on the weight - anyone have a clue? Also has anyone else shipped a bumper and if so what company/price did you use?
  10. gutted for you mate - nothing worse!
  11. what not name the dealership - name and shame I say!
  12. just be careul where you park up before pitching your tent - the zed does tend to get stuck in the wet mud more than the obvious camping vehicles
  13. that's what I meant, there's a girl who has the 370 wheels who showed pics some time agi but I have no idea of her username
  14. you cannot switch front and rear wheels!
  15. I went camping a few weeks ago and fit in a 6 man tent, 2 camping chairs, cool box full of food, 2 x pillow, 2 x sleeping bags, 2 x inflatable ground matts, 2 x hiking boots, 2 x rucksacks, 1 luggage bag, 4 x disposable barbeques, 1 x luggage trolley and 1 x girlfriend. Easy peasy!
  16. my gf was driving home and called to say that a convoy of zeds had passed her on M62, one of them even getting right up close and flashing lights to make her move out of the way! so own up, who was it?
  17. sealant always goes last doesn't it?
  18. chrisjones has them
  19. both fit the zed and there's pics on here of both, would be very expensive I would have thought!
  20. Welcome
  21. if bottom nail is check have tyre you done?
  22. UNABASHED

    Trax Pics

    loving he black zed and the mx5! Where was this?
×
×
  • Create New...