Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. last winter my fuel consumption was phenomenal - filled up and it lasted me nearly a month. Then again the car never made it up the hill outside my house until the snow melted
  2. Welcome
  3. best I can come up with!
  4. UNABASHED

    Mot due

    it's due tomorrow and you don't have a garaghe yet? you crazy! I wouldn't worry too much about where to take it, MOT is pretty much a visual check on things so not much they can do wrong (other than brake test on rolelrs apparently!).
  5. budget for around 200-250 miles per £85 tank - very easy to get less
  6. this??
  7. ........Insurance increase! its a big factor very true! it's easier to just have a go at them
  8. Jay had a thread about new seats and retrim not long ago, had a few nice options there
  9. I'd like to say take the high road and go down insurance but.......
  10. what the hell??
  11. take out the ash tray and put a blanking plate in to mounth new switches?
  12. keep it entertaining and slow down and speed up every now and then
  13. nice one, my gf's sister just bought some tickets but couldn't get enough for us to go with her
  14. why does you foot ache?
  15. what leeds body shop are you using unabashed? need one myself soon! I went for Pokies Paintshop in Wakefield in the end, basically looked for ages and this one had a few recomendations from people I work with who run show cars so thought I'd give them a try! It goes in tonight and will be with them for the week so will let you know the results at the weekend hopefully.
  16. I would assume the wiring is not there - not sure though. I'm sure one of the experts will be along shortly!
  17. Welcome aboad Costs are relativily low for the car that get - just do it and ignore the cost
  18. Well done Nix
  19. Welcome You can use this site >>>350z-tech<<< for manuals - very useful!
  20. brilliant job!
  21. no zed owners in leeds say hi! I followed a GM home the whole way the other night and gave him a little wave when i passed, he looked at me like i asked him if he wanted to get lubed up see a few now and no response from any of them
  22. I'll take the bonnet lifters if still available?
  23. dibs on the exhaust were for Niko - PM him and I'm sure he will take it off your hands
×
×
  • Create New...