Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. viewtopic.php?f=119&t=28877
  2. i might be wrong but I think EPR racing sell them?
  3. your looking at it in the wrong way! You're going to have all your petrol paid for and your worried about fuel economy - drive it like you stole it 24/7!
  4. Welcome
  5. what makes a hunter hawkeye special?
  6. £80 for wheel alignment - is that normal?!
  7. we will find people who wave back at us!!!
  8. spotted your black 370 on Kirkstall road heading into Leeds - looking very shiny! Was first black 370 I've seen in flesh and it looked For some reason you didn't wave back at me, might have been something to do with me being in a Fiesta
  9. without meaning to crap on the thread you wont get any HP increase with any intakes unless they have a direct cold air feed and shielded from the heat of the engine bay (ideally having the filter placed away from the engine bay!) Yeah another member said that to me aswell, whats kind of sound does it add then? lovely sound
  10. goota love Planet Rock
  11. nice accessories as well
  12. Happy Birthday!
  13. his description says 'this is an import'.. ..yet is has headlight washers from a uk car, front and rear bumpers from a uk car and a uk rear spoiler. personally I'd leave it, it's a cat D anyway!
  14. not sure what the point of the meshed letter box in middle is though?
  15. it was hard to resist but I was very conservative with my transitions I got a bit lost in the interview when the regional directory was questioning me on something I had said about having a interest in cars and driving. I panicked and started lying through my teeth telling them I was a semi-professional race driver and build cars in my spare time at home. I don't even have a garage!
  16. no issues here, constantly use the iphone for browsing this site
  17. Then I guess zed it is
  18. without meaning to crap on the thread you wont get any HP increase with any intakes unless they have a direct cold air feed and shielded from the heat of the engine bay (ideally having the filter placed away from the engine bay!)
  19. I didnl't feel like it went very well to be honest! Didn't have time to spend much time on it due to unforseen circumstances so winged a fair bit of it! now just need to make the decision or what to do with the zed....
  20. of course, everyone who contributed please PM me your bank details, address, dob, and mothers maiden name and I'll sort you out a little something for the help
  21. Ok guys, had the interview last week and did my presentation. Just got a call and I have got the job
  22. I'm seriously tempted to sell mine just to buy this - it's so pretty!!
×
×
  • Create New...