Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. I totally missread that and thought you said your wife would be dead in december so time to get another car
  2. its the fob thats the issue i think, people have tried to squash everying into the blank ebay jobbies but no joy
  3. http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Service:Index
  4. for £60 all in I'd do them twice a year anyway!
  5. lots of people have tried this but keep hitting snags. I'm in same situation as previous owner also lost the spare (in Germany!) so would be very useful to have an extra just in case!
  6. makes sense it would cost more as there is more chance you could fall on your head.
  7. [ refurb ]
  8. Stoke-on-Trent
  9. I'd definitely be up for this at some point, just need to find a good location to have shots done! Doing one shoot would cover your trader fee's I would imagine so it's win win for everyone!
  10. ZMANALEX & R35LEE
  11. I preferred them without the text I had a go at doing my b pillars last night with this stuff and found it quite easy to work with - looking for more stuff to wrap now!
  12. come on, that's too easy to comment on!! in terms of parts have you tried the usual suspects? i.e. alex and lee?
  13. the blue looks sexual
  14. I remember that on the type r forum - scary stuff!
  15. wet spray is more recomended than powdercoating as it will not involve baking at temperatures wich can lead to wheel damage
  16. I have a pair of carbon B pillars for sale, I got them from Scot in a previous group buy. ( http://350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... s&start=30 ) There is a slight build up of lacquer on the very edge (about 1cm - 2cm) which I have tried to capture on pics, this is how they have always looked since I received them and can barely be seen once fitted. I am looking for £40 plus delivery.
  17. with all the winking going on in this thread I hope none of you are insured with the insurers on this forum - believe me insurers check things like OC forums when contesting pay outs!!
  18. do you supply the wheels with tyres and if so how much extra for Falkens all round?
  19. impressive, although I'm not a fan of the 'Z' in middle of cubby!
×
×
  • Create New...