Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. JDM exhaust is silent!
  2. I contacted this seller about the tyres and the top notch premium tyres he does were still bargain basement!
  3. just reverse up the drive?
  4. what happened with your fine in the end?
  5. do you mean for the side windows?
  6. UNABASHED

    help needed

    I'm sure someone else was looking at getting that kit - Husky maybe? he might be able to help you out.
  7. Agreed - the rear is possibly the worst rear I've seen on a zed!
  8. there's laquer and wax for matt paint isn't there?
  9. the tap washers will do nothing to kepp it up, they only help pop the boot clear of the latch. if it is as heavy as it looks then the counter weight will probably have little to no effect either - best bet would be new gas struts or to regas your original ones at a higher pressure.
  10. UNABASHED

    Solution!

    I think they would also need to inform there insurancew company, as all insurers ask if you are insured on any other vehicle. whether or not iut will make any difference to them i do not know
  11. I have the pipe and box, will be going on holiday in a couple of weeks so will be able to post it out and have the car with no pipe for a little while!
  12. are you selling the chrome pipe? I have a standard airbox if you are interested in a swap?
  13. do you have the band expander installed?
  14. this is just a gag thgough, isn't it?
  15. he doesn't say it;s dirtier than the 350, just that it's dirty...not sure if thats better or not??
  16. looks like user error then
  17. congratulations on keeping the zed!!
  18. Leeds isn't that far what garage is in Leeds?
  19. some nice tilt-shift effects
  20. I was just looking on his webspace - not even a mention for this forum
  21. go to TDi-North in Warrington, Paul there knows what he is taking about and will be realistic with what you need and how much it will cost
  22. stick a skyline engine in
  23. 57D gram lights and Trinity-V both look
×
×
  • Create New...