Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. your a braver man than I!
  2. whoop whoop!
  3. next iOS software update next week will be bringing HDR pohtography to the iPhone, that's quite a pleasant suprise actually! http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/01/live ... 010-event/
  4. I really want some new wheels, remap and a bodykit but due to unfortunate circumstances (such as my gf wont let me, I have to buy a house and I like to spend money on other things as well) I have run out of money, so if everyone could sponsor me £50 each I would be eternally grateful.
  5. +1 would be a very poignant and expensive reminder of how foolish you were, also if you wait then at least you can go in pool/sea when the storm hits
  6. not meaning to cause offence but it's pretty obvious that the majority of your posts involve links to a website that earns you money
  7. I wouldn't worry about the hurricane season, I've been at this time of year and qweather was fine, chatting to the locals they said it was normal for glorious weather that time of year and only very infrequently is there storm weather that actually stops the nice weather. Even when there is a storm it doesn't matter too much, we were in a massive electrical storm one evening and it was very pretty and left the beach looking even better in the morning!
  8. not wanting to rain on your parade but non-LED rear lights don't usually go for anything like that price!
  9. it also 'came out' after the hammond crash when the police report was filed detailing everyone at the scene, including the stigs real name. I don't really see the big deal to be honest - it's only a gimmick on a entertainment show.
  10. thought this came out in 2007? or perhaps even earlier?
  11. The mesh (be it alexmesh or zunsport) both completely tidy up the front end IMO. Very pleased with the results of mine
  12. cannot believe this hasn't sold - has to be one of the best looking cars on this forum!! You wanna do a trade for a 2003 azure fairlady?
  13. ahhh that makes sense!
  14. found what it is! http://img.worldcarfans.com/2009/1/larg ... coon_3.jpg http://www.carpictures1.com/data/media/ ... 6_tyco.jpg
  15. the badge was harma or something...?
  16. the wheels on back are always dished but on the front they protrude, if it was so spare could fit either axle then why not have them all the same?
  17. followed it for a while yesterday and thought it was a big beamer at first but it had spoilers and pimped wheels etc and looked mahusive! It also absolutely flew along and sounded very mean!
  18. I'm sure everyone else but me will know the answer to this but here goes... when you see larger vehicles such as trucks or buses and coaches etc, they have some wheels which are dished in middle and some that are the opposite and come out of the wheel. Whats that all about then?
  19. I'm still waiting on the doorstep every morning in the hope that my v2 bumper will arrive!
  20. I got the skirts primed and ready, think the front bumper is still up for grabs?
  21. UNABASHED

    Photoshop help?

    use your iPhone!
×
×
  • Create New...