Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. sexy! How much did you sort it for in the end?
  2. UNABASHED

    Arches Rolled

    looks good, nice to see how it can be done
  3. not a fan of the bay - too many gay flames on everything for my liking. The work on the amps is good stuff though
  4. oh and it Pokies Paintshop, Porkies is a whole other kind of place
  5. Sued!!! (there not 4 mile from here) Will look into Porkies! Damn my fat fingers!! I meant 'used'
  6. we get it you've got a Pacemaker - jeez!
  7. have done and thanx lads! booked and sorted ! Next thing if any one knows a good body shop in and around Leeds? I'm in middle of looking for a bodyshop in Leeds for bodykit fitting and painting myself! Been recommended a place in South Leeds called Pokies Paintshop but need to look into it more, alternatively I have sued Alton cars on my last car and they were very good.
  8. been looking for an ip4 car mount as well, looked at the brodit range but can't tell how they actually connect to the zed??
  9. not required now, not that you bothered to reply anyway!
  10. slight update. Looks like I've got a little more free cash than I first thought and might have another plan. Got a meeting with work regarding job change and so it's looking like me and the other half might be buying a house in Cheshire together. Been looking around a few this week and found a very nice place which ticks every single box or what we want and allow me to keep the zed So no I'm looking into mortgages, rates, prices etc and trying to get my head around it all! Also he house we have found is on a shared ownership scheme for first time buyers - anyone had experience with this?
  11. So you've been kind enough to use the forum purely as a free advert? Have fun in Oz
  12. £279 upfront and then 18 month contract. Ridiculous price tbh honest but got a decent price for my 3G and decided to go for it. Glad I did!
  13. I paid £279 for mine yesterday
  14. what are your first impressions then?
  15. Jailbrake your phone and get 'free' tom-tom app
  16. First of all I'd tell your 'performance garage mechanic' to feck off and then have a read through the mod section for different ideas. Don't be expecting too much without spending thousand though, personally I'd just get it looking and sounding perfect.
  17. Upgraded my 3G to a 4 last. Loving it so far, it's so much faster and prettier than the 3G and touchwood I can't make it loose signal yet!
  18. Got it sorted on gf laptop. My new ip4 is now working!
  19. like Ekona said, even if your 99% certain what the fault is it's still best to find out what is is before you clear it!
  20. the first 5 throttle presses are most important, I found that they don't have to be exact but you must make sure the throttle goes as far down as possible and all way back each time and have to fit them all in under 5 seconds. when you turn ignition on some of the dash lights go out after the 3 seconds and thats your cue to start pressing!
  21. anyone with iTunes out there? If so please can you do me a favour and check if it will connect to Apple Store - mine seems to be playing up and just want to make sure it's an Apples server issues and not a 'me' issue!
×
×
  • Create New...