Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. how you you know someone tried to key it intentially??
  2. lovely, just lovely!
  3. consider myself slapped! Was just a thought as it's so frustrating either waiting for people to move cars or waiting for them to bi in or whatever so I can ask them to shift it!
  4. buy a new alarm?
  5. stupid question I know and I've never tried for safety reasons, but there's nowhere to park on my street and my drive is on a slight hill. If I only need to jack the front have handbrake on and rear wheels chocked - is it doable or should I slap myself for thinking it??
  6. roughly whereabouts in Leeds?
  7. looks good, I'm doing mine tomorrow
  8. key should still work if battery is dead surely?? could it be an issue with your locks as well?
  9. so your now part of the dreamcustomz team then or is it just you??
  10. mine was transparent one thing though, once they had the windscreen they said that they also had to replace the top seal part as this could not be reused, took them 6 hrs to source me one!
  11. do all JDM's have heated windscreen??
  12. I had a repalcement fitted by Autoglass on Wednesday, took them a week to get it in and they also said there were quite a lot on the system to choose from! Cost me £60 windscreen excess.
  13. here here
  14. Doesn't suprise me! Whose next in the Spring clean of crap traders?!
  15. I dont think these will fit the HR engine...I am fairly sure they make 2 different types for the 350z I am open to sensible offers on these boys and girls Wizard - what can I polish them with? Sarnie - well spotted...it was a hard day at work! wet and dry paper, metal polish and elbow grease!
  16. awesome deal! Kinda wish I'd have saved a little longer and bought this now
  17. I'm going for it, but will go with an 18 month contract just in case anything better comes up in next year is it still scheduled for 24th June release?
  18. +1 The only real way to hit 350bph without going twin turbo dont knock it until you try it I do wonder if these really sell at all... Tell you what, you try it and I'll knock it I had a fully qualified mechanic at work trying to tell me to get one so I would have thought they sell loads of these where did he get his qualifications from?!!? Nissan probably
  19. I wasn't even allowed a test drive when I went to Nissan Me: while my car is in for service can I take your 370z for a test drive as it would be a likely successor to my current car? Customer service lady: what? Me: I said, while my car is in for service can I take your 370z for a test drive as it would be a likely successor to my current car? Customer service lady: if you put a deposit down you can Me: I need to put a deposit down to go for a test drive?? Customer service lady: Yes, but you can't drive it, one of the sales reps will be driving. Me: so I have to pay a deposit to be driven around in it? how about if I sit in it, how much does that cost? Customer service lady: You can sit in it for free. Me: that's good then. **off I todddle to have a sit inside, then return to front desk a minute later** Me: it's locked? Customer service lady: yes I know, we keep it locked Me: can you open it so that I can sit in it Customer service lady: we only open it whne it goes out for a test drive Me: call me when car is ready, bye!
  20. good idea, I tried to get people to post up garages and bodyshops a while ago but it never went anywhere!
  21. I don't think it gets any better than that tbh.
  22. Welcome to the forum
  23. Terrible kit, much nicer examples out there. Not a fan of the wheels either.
  24. I managed to use 1GB last month alone spending far too much time on iFap!
×
×
  • Create New...