Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. Weclome
  2. perfect answer - cheers!
  3. Just seen this thread Zedrush, so sorry to hear about your loss - it's pretty must the worst thing I can imagine. My thoughts go out to you and your family, just be there for each other at this hard time.
  4. First question - will this fit my JDM? Second question - where do I get one? Third question - how much? I bought myslef a spoiler but it needs an OEM tiny lips spoiler to fit over so looks like I might now need one of those also!
  5. search is for noobs, I expect all answers to be laid at my feet!
  6. I like the sound of £35 What grease dis you use Tarmac - and where exactly did you grease?
  7. not actually tried lubing them up myself, I take it its a grease I would need to use and no WD40 et al?
  8. nice 1, did you fit them yourself or get a garage to do it?
  9. read up on all the causes of the creaky rear at low speeds and seems more than likely that my issues lay with the droplinks. If I take the zed to a normal run oif the mill garage will they be able to have a nosey round and tell me for definite so that I can then drive off and but the parts from a trader on here and they go back to get it sorted? or is this this the sort of issue that the garage will need to get my car in bits before they can diagnose and byu that point I will be in there hands regarding parts? or is this the sort of thing where the aprts need to be physically swapped out before the casue of the creaking can be diagnosed?
  10. Welcome to the forum
  11. dont like front but the rear spoiler looks nice - not man yseem to suit the roadster imo. and the 'bird' doesnt really do it for me either!
  12. what sort of money your way would you be looking for?
  13. awesome looking car - great detail there
  14. Love the drugs one though not sure how wise it would be in an airport. Might up the likelihood of a body cavity search?!
  15. I would say for normal road driving you don't need to, although am I basing that upon nothing at all
  16. I've got some, how much you want to buy them for?
  17. I'm going to find it and buy it now
  18. it says Nismo style, so it's a replica - hence my question on where it was made and the fact that is has not been fitted.
  19. never been trial fitted even to see if it fits? where did you buy it?
  20. shocking service by Nissan as per usual
  21. 350 questions?? thats a lot of questions! Welcome top the forum!
  22. exactly!
  23. saw one while shopping for my gf's car years and years ago but when I drove it it was a dog. Spent the next few years lusted over them but never seriously considered getting one. Then decided last year to chop the civic in and start looking at them, scoured the trader, ebay and here for ages for a GM but never found the right one. Then one day I saw an Azure on pistonheads and instantly wanted it, I had never seen one in flesh and so when I drove to Anglesy to look at it I nearly fainted when I saw her gleaming in the owners driveway. To be honest I pretty much knew there would have to be something seriously wrong with it for me not to get it. Had a nosey around and a little drive, went for a coffee to discuss with the gf and then straight to the bank. Took out the full amount in cash and went back to owner and put it on table in front of him, 20 minutes later I was hooning up the motorway in my new shiny zed
  24. Why 'Gay' flames ? I would class flames as manly, if they were flowers I would agree that theres too many gay flowers on his engine theres a wealth a difference between a manly flame and a gay flame though!
×
×
  • Create New...