Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Didn't the facelift bumpers have a slightly different mould at the bottom of the mouth piece ? I would double check as im sure they are different
  2. I know you love them really... whats not to like about them... Uber cool
  3. Neons are so cool !!! Come on guys live the dream, you just need the right car to pull it off but it is cool
  4. Ha ha Luke, That is fantastic
  5. Of course you will Pickled Sushis at £120 is your best bet
  6. That's four posts by Chris's on one post... I told you I'm not going crazy, this place is full of people called Chris !!
  7. Yeah, seen that before. I'm sure it was for sale in the midlands a few years back - minus the camel pee. Would not like to be rear ended driving that with anyone in the back seats
  8. Unfortunately not. Supplier has not come up with the goods on these yet, I keep pestering but no joy as yet
  9. Wow, this is gonna be awesome Chris Can't wait to see it blossom. I have to say it is one of the best looking Zeds Top man !!! Chris
  10. Ha ha, just had me and my Mum in stitches Nice one Grezza
  11. Any particular brand ? New or used ?
  12. Nice one guys, now get practicing your heel toe driving lol
  13. Doing the sums correctly which understandably not many people seem to understand when buying from outside Europe it goes a little bit like this : Wheels $2000 current exchange rate equates to approx £1290 Shipping est £200 which takes you too £1490, do you want to insure ? of course ... add £30 your now at £1520 Hello Customs ( Thanks mr Customs man, you charge Vat on the product, shipping and insurance, how kind ) 1520 + vat We are now at £1824 Duty approx £40 We are now at £1864 Carrier handling fee £10 - £20 Lets call it £1875 Still a great deal as most sell for $3000 I don't know much but I do have a bit of knowledge in this area.... Under estimate Mr Customs man at your Peril is all I will say. The whole gift thing has been wised up too now as well, even if its a gift and its value is above something like £40 you still have to pay all the above.. The rules are there for a reason and to keep our economy strong..
  14. Mmm tricky choice I can do the Invidia Gemini + Berks for similar money you want to spend or the Nismo for slightly more. Nismo is not common bud.... It's one of the most exclusive zorsts for the Zed.
  15. Sorry bud, Comment 'pm sent' was for the buyers of this batch. Lol
  16. Massive massive fan of Apple products... I practically run my business through my Iphone so was pretty gutted when I heard the news.. Petty squabbles aside.. The man was an inspirational visionary genius and earns his place in the history books. A true fighter who despite his x amount of money in the bank kept on working when he could have jacked it all in... Just goes to show, you only get one life so make it count cos when your numbers up all the money in the world won't save you... R I P Steve
  17. pm sent I will order another bunch as my stock is deminished already
  18. Surely there is a film in that, I have seen so called Blockbusters with a weaker storyline than that! Husky The Movie Tagline - LED's will never be the same again Ok cough cough ahem... DEEP VOICE : "A long long time ago in a galaxy called Co Venturi, there was a lost young boy.... ... One day the boy received a gift from God... The gift was a 350z... And with this 350z the boy gained amazing powers, created beautiful lights and an ability to wind up mods and admins alike..." "See his story unfold... the battle for power with his true father the Almighty Emperor Beavis and the love story between him and Princess Biscuit... " "LEDs will never be the same again"
  19. Truely rollercoaster of a journey.... makes me sad seeing my car in that vid too.... Never forget what that car did for you... You were but a lonely Scottish boy miles from home, then you bought a Zed and it changed your life for the better... can't put a price on that my friend PS... I knew your heart wasn't in that Lexus... too old manish Catchya soon Brother
  20. Scorpion for the win £374 delivered, if you spend money on the OEM it will probably let you down in the near future is they don't last...
  21. Couldn't have put it better myself
  22. Ok ok, all members not named Chris need not inform me they are not a Chris, only members called Chris is what I want to know I think that clears things up
  23. Maybe I am going crazy but lets just see
  24. I dunno if anyone else has noticed but nearly everyone I talk to/sell to lately on here is called Chris I honestly didn't know it was that common unless all Chris's are strangely drawn to Zeds To put my mind at rest and as a bit of fun lets see how many active members called Chris are actually on here 1 - Chris G (The Tarmacadam kid) - Derby
×
×
  • Create New...