Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Looks good Will be getting a video of this next weekend so keep it clean lol
  2. If you find one can I borrow it after ? I've got an 80's do next month, will go halves if you like lol
  3. Some gorgeous girls there Great pics n cars too, looking forward to Wales now
  4. I can do you some discount off the web price Michael. Drop me a message if you don't find a 2nd hand one, still got that motor if you need one, no probs either way though
  5. I'm sure I recognise that plate Did you try EPR
  6. I hope this poor guy didn't fall for all this bull we when he bought it
  7. Anyone wanting a Cobra and Berk combo drop me a pm and I can work a package price out for you
  8. Cheers buddy, should be filming one at Wales all being well
  9. Hi All Some of you may or may not have heard of Fast Intentions. They are currently the hottest exhaust manufacturers coming out of the states and are in massive demand over there. After discussions with one of the owners Tony, im happy to say that Tarmac Sportz will be promoting Fast Intensions products as an authorised UK dealer. Pricing is structured in line with US pricing. Due to high demand of these products Fast Intentions are currently quoting customers 12 weeks to build an exhaust. As an authorised dealer I can get them ready for me to pick up from the USA in around 6 weeks . HFCs and Decats are around 3 weeks. For 370z owners especially this exhaust is well worth the wait, I can take orders with deposit and I will be looking to stock the popular 370z with 12" resonator (£1300). I have attached a price list below. http://www.fastintentions.com/product_i ... ucts_id=14 or drop me an email if you want to discuss, happy to help as always
  10. Just wondered if any renewed interest in this. Theres a few people looking for V2 replicas, this is similar looking if not better than the V2 and there won't be fitting issues as 3D carbon is quality stuff. I will awaken the thread just in case as I need to order some parts from them shortly anyway
  11. Fits all 350z's Just a clip that pulls out, theres a guide on here. I have a few left in stock new at £47.50 delivered if anyone wants one I used to know the seller of this item, think he must have finally got a girlfriend as he dissapeared off the planet
  12. I can do a Nismo 'style' lip kit but thats the V1. I've had so many issues with replicas that im at 'giving up' stage tbh. Lost too much money trying to find someone reputable. Being totally honest most of the kits listed or that you have seen mainly come from the same manufacturer and they tend to be a bit hit and miss. I have sourced 'Yank style' wide Nismo skirts which are a great fit and look the nuts but these are £275. I think its well worth it considering the issues with replicas and costs sorting them out. These slip over your existing OEM skirts. I also have the rear Nismo add ons at £125, again perfect fit so you don't need to worry about those. I also have the N1 Nismo lip, perfect fit at £125 or all 3 items for £499 delivered. If you find somewhere for the N2 bumper ( I would go with James recommendation ) then I can supply you the other bits. Another tip... wherever you buy the bumper from make sure you have it fitted straight away. If you buy it and then leave it a few months then you wont have a leg to stand on if it doesnt fit, or email me If you need any help or advice Always happy to help
  13. Cobra is definately worth the money if you want a non true dual on a budget. Happy to help if you want one ordering or you have any questions
  14. Nice one, thats another one that owes me a pint lol See you in Limes Saturday night
  15. Depends, but yeah normally http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-cat-test-pipes.aspx
  16. 11. Get a garage or porch built
  17. Thanks Rich http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx More than happy to give you some advice/price match/forum discount Drop a pm or email if I can help
  18. Hi All The bulk of it should be ready for despatch next week. The parts that are not ready are the strut braces (think this only affects Clarkie) and one of the small tie braces for the 370z (I've PM'd Kev T). I do apologise for the delays on this order, sometimes these things happen but thankyou all for your patience Will be in touch shortly for addresses, I've got to get them to me, then re-pack and ship so give me a couple more weeks
×
×
  • Create New...