Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Lol, Keysers effort was rubbish !! Stillen is the best all rounder or JWT Popcharger is best in terms of value, looks and noise. Both available. Others available too
  2. Wanted: Spacers, N1 side skirts, and a few other bits and bobs Look what your sig says... Put it down and I will worry about the rest apart from payment
  3. A GTSpec brace would look good with that
  4. http://www.3dcarbon.com/style_kits.asp? ... 3=25&l4=45 Depends on the variance, have a look up here. You can order seperates if you don't want the full kit
  5. My first answer would be cost Its very little work with these I just fillered the line between the OEM and new skirt, They are going to be primered and painted (unless you want white bits on the side). Have you looked at my build thread? - do I come accross as someone that worries if something takes a little more "hassle" Or the other answer, they are discontinued so I couldn't buy them! Correctomundo
  6. Yup - all the cool kids rock these bad boys
  7. How? By the power of Grayskull They are essentially a lip, using the existing lines and fittings of your OEM skirts. Pretty unique Kind of like the rear additional rear V1 spats, but for the sides? Rather than full on replacement skirts? Exactly
  8. Love it I would definitely have to wear my biker boots and leather pants if I owned it Bad ass
  9. How? By the power of Grayskull They are essentially a lip, using the existing lines and fittings of your OEM skirts. Pretty unique
  10. Good buy for someone, Saw it in the flesh and it really is a tidy car. Shame Roo but GLWTS
  11. I've got Zspeeds in stock, they are an aluminium lightweight upgrade £165 delivered
  12. Hi bud I can sell you any Vortech system... but they are designed for US cars in mind not UK. You would still need to get the complete systems remapped I believe. The Vortech advertised is for the Non rev up basic supercharger, you still need to add bits like the FRS/Fuel pump/Injectors and Oil pan and fit it and Re map. Have a look here as I supplied Darrens... viewtopic.php?f=176&t=55095&start=0
  13. I hate replicas as most of you know... But I like these... Why do I like them...??? They fit They are the wide US Nismo style so they look the absolute dogs danglies They fit They overlap your OEM skirts so are cheaper to fit and spray They fit And well above all else they actually fit, Just ask Keyser and Bob If your reading this and contemplating should I sharnt I, TRUST me as a member/friend/lover… whatever !! Many many people including myself have lost out big by going for something cheap, ill fitting, unknown and its false economy… If its something your planning in the future then take advantage now as you can have them sat in the garage, mind at ease, safe in the knowledge you have some wide bad boy Nismo skirts that are gonna fit the love of your life… Usual price £299 – If we get 4 then its £275 if we get 8 or more then its £250 ( what the hell, I will even chuck in a Tarmac Sportz sticker ) They are made by 3D carbon(not made from carbon mind) Also have N1 spats and N1 PU lips in stock if you want to complete the N1 look Get your names down pronto
  14. Agree with that... getting hold of the aerosync is the other issue though
  15. I have one of these in free stock.. Arguably the best brace for the 350z... Web pricing is £220 Forum members price for a limited time is £180 delivered GT Spec Front Strut Brace for 350Z (Z33) Type D -- Aluminum GTSPEC Type D 350Z front strut brace. Bigger than stock by 35%. Increase rigidity on your chasis. Constructed by air craft grade 6063 aluminum with double internal wall. Model # GTS-SUS-1073
  16. Got some of the following bits in stock now Walbro Fuel pumps Mishimoto Thermostats These are special order, sold to a customer. Deatchwerks 600cc injectors You may want to think about these too: http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-aam-comp ... n-kit.aspx http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-aam-comp ... ystem.aspx http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stillen- ... l-pan.aspx And of course ...... http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-vortech- ... arger.aspx ( Forum members can have 10% off the SC )
  17. 2no rota grid Matt bronze 19" 5x114 Et20 10.5 2no rota grid Matt bronze 19" 5x114 Et20 9.5
  18. They look ace bud, surprised how good the Matt bronze effect goes with the car
  19. Oh right, I guess 3 years of doing it the other way is a habit I can change
  20. Is it really that bad lol
  21. if you want OEM I can sell you an aftermarket one
  22. Happy Birthday me old mucka !! You look really good for 30
×
×
  • Create New...