Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Just food for thought. If two people wanted a Stillen I could do them at £475 (£50 off web price) If three people wanted. Then £450. Obviously the more I buy the more I save in shipping
  2. Was this purchased in the Group buy about a year ago, that's taken a while to fit. Great write up, I have a couple of sets in stock at the moment if anyone's interested in a set
  3. Stillen have had good reports which is unusual on intakes. K&N is short ram so wouldn't expect much.. The Injen is a better price than Stillen.
  4. Injen, K&N and a few others are cheaper, I can supply them but everyone seems to go for Stillen
  5. Probably best to edit that
  6. His Birthday is December
  7. He's in North Wales bud FI's here http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-fast-int ... ystem.aspx Current lead time is around 11 weeks, but I have a stainless with 18" resonator due in a week. Or a popular choice is the Invidia Gemini paired with HFCs.
  8. One of my best mates lives in Belper I used to work in Belper when I was a 16 year old to the forum
  9. I have a Fast intentions exhaust due in the next few weeks, it's considered to be one of the best exhaust for the 370z. Or the Injen is similar design to the HKS, chances of picking one up second hand are slim at best http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx
  10. Thanks Ioneabee/Sparky
  11. I feel honoured to be in your book, shame I didn't get a mention. Looks stunning bud, let me know if you wanna do that thing we spoke about in Wales.
  12. Sorry guys just saw this. Sometimes best to Stocks good and yeah some people have retro fitted for the 370z
  13. Ola Very soon. Will let you know when all completed
  14. Some info here or look at DarrenB's thread. viewtopic.php?f=166&t=62531 Would need to know year of your Zed, but the Vortech is one of the best options
  15. Scorpions good if you get cheap, I personally don't like the tips. Pair it up with a Stillen Ypipe and Berk HFCs and you will get a decent air flow and fantastic sound All in here http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-parts.aspx
  16. Lol. Oops! Thanx chief. Gonna have a think about it and plan out the finances. Any idea how long it would take? Judging from ur own experience of getting stuff from the USA over to here. I know that it'll just be a guess have no reflection on the time it will take to get here. If its in stock and I arrange collection through my import account then on average it takes 3 days from time of pick up to your door. Factor in a day or two extra to sort payments and arranging the shipping. Again I would need to double check with 3D carbon first.
  17. Its about 5 posts up bud If you wanted one ordered on its own tomorrow it will be about £1400-£1500. Would need to confirm for definite.
  18. Ordering pre painted is a no go IMO, Unless your cars just out the factory. Ordering one kit on its own will cost about $800 on shipping alone due to size. I would say at a guess its going to be circa £1400 -1500 for the 4 or 5 piece. Cost between the kits is negligible, its the shipping thats the killer due to size. I can't really comment on the quality, one seems to have gone down the pan a bit lately so im withdrawing them. And its not 3D carbon.
  19. Got genuine nissan clear and smoked in stock
  20. Not bud, there is one specifically for the HR but I don't stock that one
  21. Good news 10 more just arrived... Unfortunately, prices have gone up and they will be £130 delivered once these 10 are gone..
×
×
  • Create New...