Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Admins For the last few days only page one of new posts are coming up. I have tried it when not logged in and I can see all new posts. I've tried on 3 different computers and get the same problem and I have tried clearing cookies. Can one of you look into it for me please guys. I have attached a screen print of what I see when logged in
  2. You know me Grezza, I have no shame
  3. I have some pop chargers coming in this week
  4. Don't think Zed ted travels well
  5. Well done Mark, car looks great What was your favourite car in the show ?
  6. Legend Gonna read this on holiday
  7. Hi bud, None of the exhaust systems will affect your Mot - most attach from the 'Cat' back or the 'Y pipe' back. Switching your standard cats for 'Decats/test pipes' is the only time it will affect your Mot due to failing emissions. Have a look below, if you click the exhaust section it will show you all the exhausts available. Any questions or help required give me a shout, always happy to help http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-parts.aspx
  8. Always a pleasure sir
  9. Glad your happy bud
  10. I don't have one planned tbh
  11. Yup - a celebration of this historic moment is definately in order
  12. Nice one Marky
  13. Hey dude Spoke to him today actually, had to give him some music for the vids. I reckon another week and they should be ready
  14. Not on the website but all info in here: viewtopic.php?f=166&t=61030
  15. For some unknown reason Greddy pulled the plug on the Spectrum Elite range Think there are a couple in circulation though. Added a few more 370 exhausts to the range today http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx If OP doesn't want to spend much the AAM short line is available with titanium tips to at around £500
  16. I sell Nismo V1 lips, they are on eBay for £150 but forum members pay £125 Test fitted and made of PU so won't shatter on impact
  17. Hi all Can anyone in Somerset recommend a good garage ? I've got a Nissan Juke customer needing a Stillen exhaust fitting.
  18. Performance/Engine mods are the same.
  19. Think NeilP has. His is more of a track car so will suit loud. Not sure I could live with it day to day
  20. Might be able to in the future but these colours seem to be the popular choice
  21. Hi All Just to let you know Tarmac Sportz is an authorised UK supplier for AAM Competition. Their Fuel Return Systems are highly rated, i've sold a few of these to 'Supercharging' customers (except bulletmagnet ) Available for 350/370/GTR. Their exhausts are supposed to be pretty tasty too. For the 370z owners on a budget they do a short tailed exhaust in SS or Titanium. http://aamcompetition.com/i-6130942-aam ... haust.html Been pretty flat out recently but when I get chance I will start uploading the products onto the website, along with dozens of other stuff I need to put up. In the mean time drop me a pm if you need anything http://aamcompetition.com/
×
×
  • Create New...