Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Bumper looks cool but don't think it flows well onto the side skirts. Think the look a little out of place with front end sitting so low now. Nice bumper though
  2. I should be there. Shall be camping as usual
  3. Classic car. Wouldn't buy one myself. But the race type stuff is barf to be honest.
  4. Neilp

    abs+esp lights

    Were these lights on before you done the work?
  5. Can Vaseline not rot rubber?
  6. Out last night, pitch dark and cold/wet. Managed to come across two people with no lights on. One was a young lass in an s4 conv and the other an man of reasonable age in a Kia wannabe 4x4. I tried to alert the geezer in the Kia by flashing lights an peeping the horn in a friendly manner while I was behind him. He didn't even look in his mirrors once! Some people are complete idiots!
  7. And I will take your current one of your hands mate Lol nice try Why don't u get one of these and we can send them to the one address and save a wee bit Haa you will like this one too much to care about your current one I will come up when you are fitting this and we can swap mine as well easy as that Lol go on you know you want one
  8. And I will take your current one of your hands mate Lol nice try Why don't u get one of these and we can send them to the one address and save a wee bit
  9. You have a pm Will be nice for the winter instead of my metal one
  10. Is this the correct thread size for the uk cars?
  11. oem rims are 18" matey, not 19 Oh i mean for my Skyline 350gt, it had forged alluminium 19s as oem for 2005+ really? I never realised those were 19's ! Aw well happy days They do look like 17s from afar! I think cause my arches are massive lol lol probs! Great looking car though!
  12. so whats the verdict on ghosts?
  13. zmanalex's car has the price of a 4 bedroom house in the engine bay. tony420z is running about 1kbhp at the moment and has enough money to buy an small country in the engine. 15k will not get you 800-900hp. Maybe 500-600 at a push. To build a proper 800hp engine you're well into the 25k mark
  14. oem rims are 18" matey, not 19 Oh i mean for my Skyline 350gt, it had forged alluminium 19s as oem for 2005+ really? I never realised those were 19's ! Aw well happy days
  15. oem rims are 18" matey, not 19
  16. maybe not in such light colours but it is nice
  17. does it not fit the cabrio? I think it would look awesome on it!
  18. check with bba-reman. I had an abs pump refurbished there and they were excellent. Lifetime warranty also. Not sure if they do fuel pumps but worth a check
  19. Stunning
  20. Thanks for the kind words guys! Been having a quiet day at work today and went out for a meal tonight. Got some nice amount of money sitting for my new MacBook Pro Taxman also gave me a nice present in the form of a pretty healthy tax rebate! So all in all I've had a pretty good day Thanks again!
  21. The g mans house got fitted with halers fittings. They're pricey but 3w and awesome output. Ill check a couple of catalogues. Most of the led lamps aren't great. The good ones are expensive.
  22. Cheers for all the wishes chaps! Catching up on all you olduns these days, 4 years and ill be 30 Having a quiet one today to be honest. On the sauce on Saturday though! Cheers again fellas
  23. You will probably suffer from lots of heat soak with this kit.
  24. Love this game and cannot get away from it!
  25. he could have sold it all on here and probs got more money and not had to pay any fees. This is what really puts me of some people on the forum. The appear, ask advice and then disappear
×
×
  • Create New...