Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. lol nope he stays close to me also
  2. I have Rhee ki ha's gold medal in my possession for all you tae kwon do fans. My mates dad was actually friends with him and this was handed down to me as a gift.
  3. :clap:
  4. Toughen up dude! I've done and seen some pretty horrendous injuries in my job, that is just a wee scratch
  5. Do this while engine is cold. Inbetween fills allow to settle for 5-10 mins to get an accurate reading
  6. forgot to add Flames make you cool as f*ck decats FTW!
  7. nice figures and flames bud! Who caught that pic? Mines does this also when on it proper, when the nos fires it does something which resembles a scene from fast and furious lol!
  8. its a chap on her called clarkie I'm sure. Comes to the meets unlike some people on here
  9. I honestly think you should stop trying to start I and disconnect the battery
  10. all the guides are on here though lol? Youtube also has answers. I think he's doing more damage tinkering with it than actually looking to see what the problem is. For all we know every time he's cranking it over its shorting power onto something that it shouldn't be. I give it a couple of hours and there will be a "My car caught fire" or "New BCM and wiring loom required" thread
  11. Current drain could be coming from the fact the bcm has water in it. I dont understand why the OP isn't taking the advice of the AA guy firstly?
  12. have you checked the bcm yet like the aa guy said?
  13. Nice buy bud! We shall await the black stripes to name her after the movie car! Mean looking motor!
  14. Hi Guys, Is it possible for us to have our locations underneath our usernames on the side tabs in the forums?
  15. have you ever had a remap? Without a remap theres a chance you may be running your engine outwith the required AFR's.
  16. She's beautiful! Hope she gets better soon!
  17. the first rule of the vx club is ............. ..... hang your head in shame? Shame they still beat your zed in a straight line?? Straight line racing is for people who can't drive Its not all about the 0-60's. Its like having a massive schlong but sh1t at using it. Then comes along a wee fat guy with a 6 inched and 17 stone banging it home. What ones gonna impress the girls more
  18. She has a buddy club system
  19. Love it Sarah!! Suits both our cars haha!!
  20. on the down side your paying double tax. not all facelifts have issues btw. Mines is a facelift and uses no oil at all.
  21. what is wrong with people!! Who would do that to a zed!!!
  22. Also does it have high and low beam xenons or does it have a halogen high beam? Does it have led's for break lights or normal bulbs ?
  23. Where abouts is the hazard light button? In front of the gearstick or behind it?
  24. Buy online, much cheaper than halfrauds! Nightmare of a job to change it also. I'm sure facelift is the D2R but somewhere on here there is a guide which will confirm
×
×
  • Create New...