Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Welcome to the club! Stick around once Alex has fixed her for you
  2. Bargain car! Actually a pretty nice machine. Will be fun to drive with the vtec also!
  3. Welcome! Where abouts are you based? Get some pics up of the new beast!
  4. Welcome mate!
  5. Was it a British call centre? They honoured my no claims onto the two car but I have been with them for 5 years before buying the second car. Its a shame. Must be down to you area. Try an ML1 postcode. That's what I am and my insurance is pretty cheap with my current circumstances and crashes etc.
  6. That's very cool !! Well done Bronzee
  7. they told me the code i had didn't work!!! hmmm, theres a combination of key in ignition that programs it if i remember right i can vaguely remember someone talking about it on here
  8. you know you can code it in yourself i think?
  9. Neilp

    143 350Z Gt4

    nice, those rear calipers look huge? Is it brembos that are on it still?
  10. bit of a nightmare mate, I'd be going straight back. The s-tune suspension doesnt drop that much in comparison to some setups and is designed for the car. I'd be getting a refund and trying elsewhere, no chance of heading to france and getting someone to look at it?
  11. What tyres have you on? All matching? Correct sizes?
  12. Try doing it with a nismo spoiler. I've yet to reverse into anything also. Sometimes a bit of door open actions requires to watch the rear skirts on kerbs etc but still don't think there's any need for sensors. If my mum can do it anybody can do it. Parking is simple, just be safe
  13. What he said^^^^^
  14. Stop worrying about people up your rear end lol. Going head first into a space will eventually result in disaster a the swing needed is alot due to the length of the nose. I always reverse. If people are up your arse. Slow down, stop, reverse lights on and wait till they move. Worry over. My car will catch the smallest kerbs and I've yet to do it in a space. Take your time and don't panic because of other people. I do the same as stew, or if they don't acknowledge the reverse light I simply plant the foot to board and create some flames for a visual spectacle. They do eventually move and realise what your trying to do. Just chilax and enjoy the experience
  15. Cheers bro
  16. It is possible for a session in a zed haha. Not dogging though, that will require the doors and boot to be open probably Dogging is possible in a Zed
  17. Stop dogging and if you do, wipe up the mess
  18. No mines is a little older. It's a red/black colour. Its around 2 years old now.
  19. Neilp

    Nissan Key

    i think you're on your own with this one i'm afraid
  20. My nismos were sealed up mega and still rotted bad. Anything with a chrome lip will die in scotland in a winter
  21. Neilp

    Nissan Key

    who cares nobody can see it?? fire a zed keyring on it or something and stop being so vain . People have tried this before and failed miserably as it just won't work.
  22. Thanks guys, really appreciate all the message. Graham Jack D's shares will always be rising as long as I'm alive haha. Cheers Guys
  23. I dont regret any of my mods but I do wish I analysed in more detail the effect it had on my bank balance. Starting to wish I had went TT from the start and just saved my money so I could afford it as the bills I have had upto now would have easily covered the price of a TT build lol
  24. Dear Santa, Please bring me the pin number and debit card from someone who is rich so I can use there money to buy my twin turbo build Cheers Neil, 24
×
×
  • Create New...