Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Not everyone has a flashy website to lure you in to buy shiny bits, sometimes people trade on here as a sideline to proper jobs & can't always reply to you instantly. You also say Yet you only found out this morning they didn't fit. Everyone makes mistakes, the way the deal with it says everything you need to know about the supplier. If I cried on here every time a trader made a mistake, I'd have more posts than Sarnie
  2. Yep that is true ! Especially in amongst the running costs its nothing. If it was me though I would have hunted down a facelift car as the interior and exterior changes are very good. Still a great car regardless of year though.
  3. Neilp

    fair price?

    I'd say you'd be looking at 12k + easy for that car with that low a mileage to be honest
  4. I see one thing that would appear to me as a bit of a nightmare. It's a late registered Pre facelift car so it's in the higher tax band even though it's the 1st model interior and exterior and 287bhp engine and not the 2006 296bhp engine. Apart from that it's a nice clean looking car and I'm sure you will love it!
  5. Martin is well know and we have all met him a few times. Unfortunately everybody can make mistakes and somebody's gonna complain but I will vouch for Martin being a genuine guy and would never intentionally cause problems with people. I think this would have been his supplier rather than him.
  6. just unscrew it. Its to prevent the rear wheels getting put on the front
  7. All the best mate! I'll hopefully meet you on the other side! A couple of years and I'll be in the sunshine for a 350z uk, stateside meet! Have a great journey! See you in a bit!
  8. Nearly bought a 335 m sport convertible before the zed. Glad I never as it would worth half the value now lol. My bro has had lots of BMW's. Currently got an m5 v10 one
  9. Yeah that's it. M3's a good car but the older shape is starting to look dated a bit. Still like them though. A BMW is just a real nice place to be in for a journey.
  10. This is another link to them. I can defo get them cheaper than the price online. http://www.simplelighting.co.uk/products/IP65-LED-Downlight%2C-Fire%252dRated-%252d-Silver-In-Natural-White-Or-Warm-White-LED-Halers-H2.html
  11. Should get a beast of a discount on them
  12. Yep check tyre sizes on all wheels and post them up
  13. They ones are one piece. Suitable for bathrooms etc. a normal dimmer switch will do them. I can price them for you on monday for the halers ones in link. You no me, I'll don't want to make anything off you so I'll get the best trade price through my company and then let you know. If you want me to go ahead they will come with reciept and warranty. The transformers are just for normal spots which I wouldn't recommend. They are cheap and nasty and not fire rated or splash proof like the above units
  14. Fook me! Thats some amount of work Looking good!
  15. Dot 4 will be fine. I would suggest a change though to the likes of a high grade fluid such as motul rbf600 although this is pricey. You may find it is the pedal squeeking internally. You should check the fluids regularly ie every week (as I do) or fortnightly. I would also recommend checking the oil level regularly as the oil warning light will not come on until its too late and the damage is already done
  16. Have you changed your stereo/cd player recently?
  17. lol im not on facebook or that but twitter has some good banter on it yep the guys a bit of a helmet
  18. lol im not on facebook or that but twitter has some good banter on it
  19. Theres quite a few younguns on here. I bought mines when I was 21, she was 2 and half years old. Theres a few at 17 and 18 now who have them.
  20. So did you purely buy this car with the intent of selling it once it was done? Looked good once fixed but seems a shame to waste all the time fixing it and then selling it
  21. I witnessed this convo live on twitter this morning
  22. Brilliant guide and excellent pics
  23. Glad your on the mend big man
  24. Alex is maybe out
×
×
  • Create New...