Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. I would also recommend that you put up an intro in the intro section and let people know a bit about you, your car(a pic maybe) and a rough location. People will be able to welcome you and help you with more accurate advice about where to go and where to buy from etc
  2. Nothing for cambelt as it doesn't have one. Spark plugs vary depending on year of car. Nissan way too expensive. Traders on here approx 60-100 quid plus 2hrs labour approx at a local garage.
  3. On the down side she may pull it off
  4. I watched it and thought she was good. Nice tama kit also. I used to play a bit of the drums at school but gave up after that
  5. Neilp

    Veilside V3 bodykit

    I agree, I think it looks much nicer without the arches. Although there is a couple which have been done right with wide arches and look brilliant.
  6. Neilp

    Veilside V3 bodykit

    Dunno mate, This one.
  7. Neilp

    Veilside V3 bodykit

    Theres a veilside kit which isnt wide body also. Davy Chan has it and it looks very nice
  8. Welcome! Whats with the attachment?
  9. Yep its the g man's car
  10. Yep mines got painted by some idiot and he painted it gm and it looks hideous. Luckily the paint job was awful and the garage gave me money to get my own painter to do it so it will get changed back to black.
  11. Its starting to look like the nismo v2 tbh. Will look forward to seeing in painted and fitted
  12. yep there is quite a difference in length. There should be nylon washer/spacers for the center bolts also EDIT sorry just reread there and now realise you're in need of the old bolts. I may have mines kicking around my garage. I'll have a look for you. The gasket was left on in my car with the spacer so wont have that spare
  13. could this be an immobiliser issue possibly?
  14. Anybody I have spoken to have used the eibach stuff.
  15. check the zeds for sale section. How much are you looking to spend ?
  16. Neilp

    Squeaky Brakes

    http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=59
  17. Worked fine with my iPhone 3GS and 4s
  18. Cool was just checking that you had the harness already. I think you need the specific adaptor
  19. I think the bose has a specific adapter. Do you have the steering wheel controls ?
  20. Pics sorted for you
  21. What I would suggest is to ensure you have fully researched the upkeep for these cars. The older/high mileage cars may soon require clutches etc and this could quite easily put a grand onto your total spend.
  22. These only do calls. To get Bluetooth music through the stereo the easiest and cheapest option is a new headunit with bluetooth audio capabilities.
  23. lol competing against ricey in the multiple post challenge
×
×
  • Create New...