Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Yeah we have better pics from later in the evening Jay, dont we? Not for the ladies eyes. They'll get jealous
  2. oh no you DIDNT!!! I'm not even looking at the camera and have squinty eyes and huge double chin, in that photo lmao luckily i still had some clothes on, that wouldnt cover my package very well
  3. Only for you big boy
  4. Ya big wuss Do you remember my first track day in the wet on re040's. My arse has never been clenched for so long at the one time
  5. Me no likey the rain
  6. Neilp

    LakeZ 2012

    I have a very different pic from cockermouth, keswick and penrith today
  7. Why are you thinking about headers? Have you investigate how much work is actually involved in changing them Yes well aware thanks Cool
  8. Why are you thinking about headers? Have you investigate how much work is actually involved in changing them
  9. I believe that TS on the 4th is fully subscribed. Alex Yeah I've been watching over on their forum. May do the knockhill one in the middle of july depending how the weather is... Just wish the sun would come out
  10. I haven't planned anything yet due to the weather forecast being so bad. Was gonna do T-S one on the 4th but weather is looking bad.
  11. New battery required. It should last more than a roof opening.
  12. zmanalex may have been able to help you out and have it with you next day.
  13. Neilp

    damaged exhaust

    Send it back
  14. At least your rid of the dreadful monster!
  15. The clutches do rattle on idle due to the dual mass flywheel
  16. No badge as the nismo badge looks cheap. Leave it plain or put the z back on IMO
  17. I'm not too sure mate. Most people just unplug and replug, reset and problem solved. will take you 2 mins
  18. Airbags have their own ecu I think. Just check the plugs under your seat as they sometimes have a bad connection.
  19. Its a lot of money and work, also if you're gonna use it daily it is a complete nightmare. Yeah, just fired off an email to custom cages so waiting for a reply. I've got a company works transit for a daily driver! And once I've paid off a few debts I'll get something more economical and run this as a track car. Having just a rear cage will be a whole lot easier than a full cage. But pretty useless in a front collision situation... Look through Djtimo's thread and see the prep work he done.. It was crazy amounts of work pulling out all the car center structure and rear strut brace etc. The final bill was a lot more that first quoted also
  20. The nismo front isnt a lip. Its a complete bumper. However, I do believe tarmac has come up with a lip that just adds on to a normal bumper
  21. Its a lot of money and work, also if you're gonna use it daily it is a complete nightmare.
  22. Yes, I think so
  23. Can I ask why you're going for a roll cage?
  24. Ebized you mean ChrisS lmao oops see the 370z sig and just made the assumption... my bad Dying with a hangover this morning and still wakening up
  25. What ChrisS means is that this car has been maintained by god himself
×
×
  • Create New...