Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Would help if we could see the side etc to see the wheels and stuff
  2. carbon fibre key
  3. Neilp

    Blowing exhaust

    Dont think its in worthy condition zug's the flange is missing. Would just be as easy to reweld his own if possible TBH, I didnt even read the Linked thread So in light of that.....Yes!
  4. Neilp

    Blowing exhaust

    Dont think its in worthy condition zug's the flange is missing. Would just be as easy to reweld his own if possible
  5. Neilp

    Blowing exhaust

    Please, did you not try at least one search for this? I'll make it easy but for the life of everyone on the forum please try a search or look in the exhausts section of the forum! It will be the join at the rear backbox
  6. 40 quid to fit rear pads .. ouch. Takes about half an hour at most. Could have done it yourself very easily. At least you know the cash was well spent and your car is now upto scratch
  7. they are both good quality budget systems. The scorpion comes with a lifetime warranty which would sway me. The scorpion I used to have sounded amazing.
  8. Neilp

    My rear end

    Invidia also made a k1 and so did ESR. Japspeed version is junk. The original k1 was made by ESR i'm sure
  9. Neilp

    My rear end

    Unless you roll your arches they will rub. I have the same wheels etc and theres no room for spacers. Maybe 10mm at a push but I reckon the rears will still hit. I'd also paint the bungs in the k1 black or remove them as I think they waste the look of the exhaust, as, whats the point of having huge cans with a tiny little hole coming out of it? Thats what a normal punter would think. Of course we know the reason but I would paint them black to disguise them
  10. Neilp

    My rear end

    I'd go for the nismo spats to keep the lines flowing. Gorgeous looking car you have though.
  11. Never heard of this before. Speak to zmanalex for info and parts
  12. Would have been cheaper buying bolt cutters
  13. Looks quite good. But, is that Nankang tyres you have put on them?
  14. OP Please go to the exhaust section and read
  15. and what part of us saying an exhaust wont unleash any more power from the car does the guy not understand
  16. Wooden clogs for you no? Must say, never thought i'd see you drool over a bbk I have always had a thing for bbw's.... Me too
  17. Those are sexy brakes
  18. Feel the tunnel where the gearbox is at the side of your left foot inside the cabin all my chocolate melted on a drive out in the passenger footwell. I have decats though so its even warmer
  19. They're not polished they're diamond cut.
  20. Nissan can still get these in. I contacted them about a new set. They offered a discounted price of around 600 a wheel.
  21. Item is now sold. E15 your pm came in a day after Amstrange's. Sorry bud. *Sold please lock*
  22. i'm running aem afr gauges with wideband sensors but with decats(built in bungs for sensors). The cars got to go back in once the new nitrous controller arrives so I will get it looked into further. I will keep an eye on this as i'm interested in it and the fact its a full standalone unit and can control everything. The haltech is pretty impressive but still a harness unit.
  23. All depends on what you're after. I'm not that familiar with the Haltech to be honest. Do you feel its missing something? I'm not sure mate, She doesnt like to cold start anymore. Due to the haltech being a harness unit it has started throwing eml light for o2 sensors (slow to respond) again even though they were isolated with uprev. Just wondering if there would be any major advantage of running this over the haltech.
  24. Jez, do you think its worth pulling out the haltech platinum pro and changing to this ?
×
×
  • Create New...