Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Graham! That's naughty - the thread title made my heart stop! Glad all ok and no real drama
  2. Zedley has been drafted for some spec ops with me and a certain other moderator. Admin and moderator beat a REO in Zedted top trumps That's if Zedley gets here! That may well be - I had things planned - a pm would've at least been polite no?
  3. Safe journey Jim - hope the move goes smoothly
  4. Don't be cruel he'll be tripping enough on the Tramadol!!
  5. Hope you mend swiftly Dan - beware the Tramadol is loopy stuff!
  6. to the forum - happy zedding
  7. And now on Autotrader
  8. Nice one Ian!!
  9. Updated with interior photos
  10. ... and when did Chris I jump the Q? I was after Stew
  11. Oh no you didn't What route did you do in the end? Oh and I totally agree with Dave - I was up front with Martin why I ducked out the LakeZ - I decided a few days in Spain was more important this year - infact just booked another week there in September so I doubt any Hooning for me this year either ... I just need to know I am definately getting the
  12. The local birds will be like "Doh - thought we'd got rid of him!"
  13. Car's looking good Hannah You in West Haddon? I'm from Buckby! Welcome to the forum BTW Vicky
  14. Oooh go Exige!! Murray's wil look after you but I wouldn't PX with them I don't need to direct you here - http://www.scottishelises.com 'cos you've got Scotty to do that
  15. It's likely you might end up having to use a half tank of normal unleaded up there - no big deal - I just pack a can of octane boost and fuel cleaner and pop a bit in at the same time
  16. Big brownie points for Chris
  17. I need to start tidying my bedroom
  18. to the forum
  19. If you've only got two days - miss out top end of A9 - don't bother gong all the way up past Inverness turn off at Dalwhinnie - go accross to Speanbridge - is excellent road and straight onto west coast
  20. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Have a good one Martin
  21. Looks like another good one - well done all
  22. Ok - its a crappy phone picture that I took on the sly but seriously - I couldn't decide if it wasn't actually quite cool pulling a caravan with an Escort Cossie
  23. Can tell you now - you put it on CONSULT with this apparent fault and you'll get a cose that even a Nissan HPC will not commit to a solution for - it 'may' be the pump ... it 'may' be a loose wire down by the steering column ... it 'may' be simply the switch. I know this from experience. Last year I had similar experience - at the same time as another member - we both solved the issue but with different solutions
×
×
  • Create New...