Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. How cheap? I think the "aint cheap" is a good indication it isnt cheap
  2. Welcome to the forum - NJOY shopping for your zed
  3. Welcome to the forum So are you still head over heels ?
  4. They're having a laugh! Prices have recovered a bit but I mean, really, come on its a 54 plate regardless of low mileage
  5. ".............so here's to you Mrs Robinson"
  6. Welcome to the face ache club
  7. I'm liking that philosophy Martin
  8. Welcome to the forum
  9. This is one cute wee man.............. http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Tickle_Me_1/
  10. ........so a paint job and a wee 'flash' adds £20k+ to a car......... erm.........I don't think so Although EVO do have a long term test R35 they've just mapped - jumped from 512 bhp & 500lb ft torque to 547 & 530 - so suppose depends on how much you want to pay per horse
  11. That comment made me Completely agree....fifth gear will be missed - I even had a girlie crush on VBH
  12. Oh you lucky sod ! I would happily go to the dark side for one of these
  13. Poor things! But the NFL dog made me
  14. Welcome to the forum
  15. I reary reary wanna watch them ..........................maybe I'll manage one a day
  16. Welcome to the forum
  17. That's so cool 'innit' - I'm off outside with this right now
  18. Is that all you know how to post? weird.............what's it doing in this thread anyway? (we had it hijacked quite nicely )
  19. Told him bacon butty & 50p was as high as was prepared to go ..............and that was without the sauce
  20. A couple of my friends just called their new arrival 'Arthur' - poor wee mite
  21. Welcome to the forum
  22. Happy Birthday Luce - another Libran
  23. Ditto - I'm also likin' the nose
  24. lovin' them
  25. Vik54

    Millitek sport

    Could someone enlighten me on the Nismo group buy? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=26572 He'll never learn that way, Vik! Just being friendly and helpful......................and providing what's asked for
×
×
  • Create New...