Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Looks so much better in the flesh nix, wait till you see it for real I bet thats what you say to all the girls Now there's an original 'line'
  2. We're only 40 mins away if you want a beer tonight - can make up the spare bed Come on what tyres did you get?
  3. Until now I always thought the veilside was it does look nice smoothed - but would want to see it close up - espec if Jay had so many probs
  4. here - done - we need two more COME ON ! 1) Rtbiscuit 2) DontPanic 3) Lamby 4) fatalus 5) Vik54 6) ikarus 7) Husky 8) Spen
  5. yup you even need air con on in the coupe to get a decent de-mist
  6. definitely mate, and no not been on a night out just thought Id type that lol, no vix not loved up, I just joined the singles club now. Not sure what to do with myself now am bit lost Well then you are a 'lucky boy' - enjoy it while you can Stew's advice is also v sound I had my first pelt round Knockhill yesterday so can vouch for this
  7. Have you not been to bed yet Jay...............is that what it is ? Yer all loved up I'd like to thank you for starting the 'Success of Marriage' thread
  8. Ok some say cold some say not - but handbook says run until its at temp then let stand for ten minutes then check But if it was just serviced - shouldn't be at minimum already! Recommended 5W30
  9. Nice one John we shall now call you 'Diplomacy Dawg'
  10. we will start there then any one interested open to offers around this mark, thanks sketch Richie - you should get more than that for these - I'm no wheel expert- but I think you're undercutting yourself there !
  11. Welcome to the forum - nice to see another Scot with zed induced faceache
  12. Cor that was a bit steep...................hope you get some joy Al
  13. Looks fab guys But Nix - hamster really is far too short!!
  14. There's a few of these on youtube.............do the owners not realise what the 'cute' kitteh is actually saying is not 'yum yum yum' - but "Get any closer and I'll rip yer frickin face off" much like this
  15. Nice one Andy well done - that must've took some dedication
  16. Me likeee They've worked well
  17. Bah humbug
  18. Welcome to the madhouse
  19. Now if I had a spare £4k I would be upgrading http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1307085.htm
  20. Tarmac..............tarmac - where are you?
  21. Oh for goodnes sake is this thread still rolling ? Mis-represented = illegal Therefore - you are making a choice when you do it.....................no point whinging after the event
×
×
  • Create New...