Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I agree with Ekona - if you want to run around with yer willy hanging out go get a scooby You at least need some mesh to protect it
  2. I was snogging Megan Fox at the time (she was naked) Of course you were
  3. The man speaks sense
  4. Welcome to the forum - hope you get your roof sorted Martin will certainly be able to give you some info if the greasing doesn't work
  5. Vik54

    plenum found

    ROFL - I'm sorry John you know I was sympathetic earlier but now am in similar state to Dave seriously, though I hope you get it sorted in time for tomorrow
  6. Danny you have to get the award for most post ever - am sure someone who knows what they're talking about will be along soon 'brother'
  7. Dave that's sh*te luck och well we can expect some highly creative photoshopping if you're on Tramadol - which, BTW they shouldn't have you on for more than a fortnight - you'll be completely addicted
  8. I shouldn't know what that is..... Jayne is another woman with taste hon - so of course you do
  9. Dave! You came all the way up here and didn't let on........you sneaky snake
  10. It is a controversial diet but proven safe at Cambridge University, its drastic but no worse than Atkins. Unless your talking about my diet where you chop off a body part to lose weight..... That is dangerous !!! Definately consult a doctor before doing that Why is there a horse on your Avatar - I liked the car not Mr Ed I can't believe how many comments I'm getting on the avatar - even Pms My horse used to laugh like that whenever she was given a polo mint - it just reminds me of her and I knew it would give certain members a giggle
  11. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat?
  12. OMFG How dangerous is that stuff run away run away...................mind you like Stew I would prolly benefit from trying them too
  13. Welcome to the madhouse enjoy
  14. I think I've probably said this before - but that thread is invaluable - it was the first thread I read on here back in May - and look where I am now 8K miles in my own zed one Hoon three meets and several new 'friends' later
  15. N-Dubz was a 5 second momentary lapse. I'm back on Jack Johnson and Coldplay. On a topical note; I've just bought some 12mm P1.25 nuts from fleabay. result !
  16. Oh dear....... Why? Is 'Alex' a lady? Erm............... nooooooooooooooooooooooooo So why can't I brother a brother, sister? its his thing, he can brother everyone Absolutely - 'brother' away
  17. Oh dear....... Why? Is 'Alex' a lady? Erm............... nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  18. 12mm P1.25 Next Question 12mm seems small? I'll take your word for it, brother. 12mm is the size of the stud. The diameter of the oem lug nut is 21mm but that is irrelevant. danny I can't believe Danny just 'brothered' Alex PMSL
  19. your link isn't working...............I copied it and had a look though.....that is OCD to the max the OP needs help
  20. If you just had the car serviced then get it back to them and ask them what the hell they've done !
  21. ROFL seriously though FFS!!!!
  22. Crikey Sarnie, we're getting serious. I think its a mixture of both to be honest. Dont get me wrong I'm all for banter but 1 year ago, there were 6/7 cars on this site that i really aspired to. I am thinking... zedrush -Veilside p5ult - Amuse/Shine Andy - Veilside 3fiddy's - Chargespeed your yellow Nismo Francis - Veilside Kev - Blue Envy To name but a few - These guys dont post anymore which is fair enough but these standards of cars hasnt been replaced! Hence why I questioned why? Dan not everyone likes a fully kitted Zed. Do we all have to stick to the same mold and if we dont does that makes us any less of a person Well said Mike IMHO - there's zero point to mods unless they're serving a purposeful function
  23. Came accross this site http://www.liketotally80s.com/ via FB - ahhhhhhhh The Breakfast Club
  24. Go get something by Nancy Friday then
×
×
  • Create New...