Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Yeah it was pretty poor tbh, think I scared everyone off with a technical question plus im not a bird... Ive noticed vultures on here when a bird posts her welcome she gets about 300 replies Hardly anyone spoke to me either Tarmac - prolly cos launched straight in with techie question
  2. yup typical newb post - about servicing - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23318 and considering my gender it was a very quiet welcome (am thinking Stormhorse and PKat here
  3. Welcome to the forum - NJOY
  4. I always thought it was "furry muff" It should never be that...... I always think there's something deeply disturbing about a man who prefers the ultra-smooth Brazillian approach................only children are hair free
  5. I've always smoked in all my cars - thinking it didn't smell Now I can smell it in the Astra though I don't smoke in the zed - only once when I was desperate - after the Mustang ''incident'' at Knockers http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=118&t=779356&mid=0&i=0&nmt=knockill%20hot%20marques%2029th%20nov%20crash&mid=0 it was too to get out the car and I didn't really care just needed to get my head back together
  6. You know better than that hon 'Best Friend'
  7. Naebody actually vommed Stew!! C'mon you've experienced the Thoms g-force It does leave the knees knocking John.........it was my friend Aidan who made the vid - you haven't met him before - he has lots of toys
  8. Welcome to the forum
  9. Is a lovely temper orange bumper - I'll let him explain and yes it was bloody freezing
  10. I take no credit for this one - my gorgeous BF made this for me
  11. Nice find!!!! Welcome to the mad house
  12. We have v-i-d-e-o on the way.......once Aidan's played around with it I'll get it up I would point out that there was only 1 Azure coupe there .......I don't know these roadsters are as common as muck Was also pleased to see the our noob Jamie was well and truly introduced to zed G-force in the Thoms styleeee Welcome on board matey
  13. Welcome to the zed face ache club NJOY
  14. Exactly!!
  15. I'm lost............."pensioner"............so.....you're over sixty...........well we've already got Colin and Alex in that category - two particularly ahem 'charismatic' males of the older variety so you have a lot to live up to in that department
  16. Jamie have sent you PM If you're spectating no point in being there before prolly 11:30 - track time starts at 11 - people like to get settled into their pace - and wrap up warm espec if yer pregnant cos it gets
  17. Ok that sounds great............. Not doing anything on sunday so would you please PM me the details as in the time to be there and roughly how much is the entrance fee etc.......... Looking forward to it and hope this rain clears............. All the details are here Jamie - http://www.knockhill.com/trackdays/trackday.php spectators don't have to pay
  18. 70. Vikky Vikki vicki VICKY
  19. Good timing for the article too - its like a b-day pressie
  20. Have a good one Rich
  21. Come down to Knockers on Sunday Jamie and get a pax lap with Alex - just make sure you've lined your stomach before hand
  22. You took your baby into an automatic car wash? Feel for you though!
  23. Oh you're so tidy Chris
  24. \ :p:p:lol:
  25. Does this mean I'm not allowed to say 'NJOY' in my welcome posts anymore?
×
×
  • Create New...