Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Two weeks is far and away the longest I haven't posted for Its a scary world out there But the real world is so much more colourful
  2. Looked for about three months.....dithered at M3s and RX8s but always returned to the Zed...........had a near miss with a mint Kuro in Manchester but duff paperwork then mine popped up on PH one night -down in Southend - I was the first to call and pestered the poor bloke solidly for a week - asked my Dad to go have a quick squiz at it to check was as good as it sounded then flew down south..........stayed with a friend in St Albans - didn't sleep a wink was around at 6am - then went and did the deal ........I was completely shell shocked once the paperwork was done and then drove from Essex to Rugby then back up to Scotland It is my first sports car...waited long enough for it A week later passed KObi in Leuchars and we both - that was when I realised the extent of our wee online comunity here
  3. Doesn't equate
  4. such a good photo
  5. That is hideous. What were they thinking? +1 - but everything else is gorg.........surely some bright spark will figure out a mod to sort the aerial - I think it would actually need somehting smaller than the S2000 one though
  6. "go ahead and play with those clean balls"
  7. Hmmm am tempted by this...........wouldn't even need to camp - the parental unit are so close to it ...........but already coming all the way down for Wales two weeks later ..........decisions decisions
  8. you haven't taught her very well then!
  9. Here you go http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=360
  10. Ah there u r Mr Thoms..............and there was me about to post 'gotta cost a minimum £4k to fix that'................
  11. ?
  12. Keepin it up for the girrrrlz
  13. Not sure how this can only be CAT D? - I mean its obviously not just a case of new front bumper now is it? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-Nissan-350Z-276-BHP-Silver-Damaged-Salvage-CAT-D_W0QQitemZ260541600585QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item3ca97d5349 looks like it was an 'enthusiast's' car too
  14. Welcome to the forum.....happy shopping
  15. Good good thanks for the update - would be great if they were here in time for my next track day on the 13th
  16. Nowt here ............better not either - i need to be able to wash the zed this weekend - she's FILTHY
  17. My motto is 'Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't'............... but even given that, with the zed my only regret will come at the end of the summer when I've raped my bank account repeatedly for track days / upgraded brakes and drop links.............the bug has well and truly bitten
  18. Yup that's the sort of thing Jack does come summer......buggers off for a day and then sucks up the attention
  19. He'll be sat in a garage listening to the bicuits getting rattled thinking f*ck I am a stooopid cat Weird how we're all cat people (apart from the dog obviously)
  20. Aw bless! but you got everyone laughing again
  21. Can I just say it took me four attempts to post that - 'cos we were all trying to comment at exactly the same time - its certainly got everyone agreeing for once
  22. God its horrific - looks like the bastard love child of a Predator and a zed
×
×
  • Create New...