Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Don't believe you..........prove it
  2. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=34002
  3. Not another one
  4. Must be the day for it...........except mine was male with purple hair and pierced up to the eyeballs.........just my type ........well ten years ago maybe
  5. Happy Birthday gorgeous
  6. Well yes, but Liam is hardly likely to go to the effort of going somewhere completely new to log on is he
  7. No darlin' just more interested in what my car can do rather than what it looks like I will speak to you later young man
  8. Andlid - you really are as mad as a box of frogs aren't you?
  9. Jay.........what have I said about your taste in wheels
  10. Oh Jay that is sh*te No CCTV?
  11. Welcome to the forum Ross
  12. Welcome to the forum nice to see another girrrrl on board
  13. Do want for Modified Live......................
  14. Told you it would be good Bet you can't stop looking at it
  15. CONGRATULATIONS
  16. durh obviously! what I meant was any of us can log in anywhere - the back end software can only pick up if we've logged in from a particular place before
  17. Chris you can't possibly track all the IPs that one user might use
  18. ........."and the chicks dig it" Welcome to the zed face ache club
  19. He might have already !!! In which case. Which New New Menber is he ?????????????????????? token ? I said that yesterday!
  20. So you're happy then?! Congrats on your new arrival
  21. That's what Stew's got - sounds
  22. John .................... :
  23. Now that is a good deal!........same age - average mileage, newer seats and decent wheels..........though not sure if they're actually Nismos The Kuro one up here only has standard wheels on it
  24. That you volunteering? I would - but with the mixed reports on the dealer I wouldn't want to be held accountable for saying yay or nay
×
×
  • Create New...