Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Mmmmm...custard!! Congrats on you new arrival
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum Am sure you'll have lots of fun here
  3. Yup this is correct even when your ESP is off the brake LSD system and the ABS (some people think these are one in the same - they are not) continue to function. Some people complain the ESP on the zed is too intrusive - I'd have to disagree- and I'll freely admit that until I learnt the track at Knockhill I kept it on
  4. yup I would
  5. About a week Told you not to let them get away with just a re-grease - its a known fault and will come back - bad B*stards that they are
  6. But what's with the bear?
  7. Join the club mate - no shame in having a car that actually sees the road every day
  8. "Track Cocaine" - I like it! Hope you've got deeeep pockets mate its a slippery slope but worth every penny - hey you'd only be p*ssing it up the wall otherwise
  9. Sorry I think this is bl**dy outrageous...did the original garage offer to supply parts or do anything to help towards the bill? It was them faffing around that caused this c*ck up - they either knew how to deal with a warranty company or they didn't - we all know how important it is to keep momentum with a warranty claim. I don't care who they are John -and its obvious who it is due to the spate of 'thanks to....' threads that have been popping up all over the forum for the last week or so - perhaps they'd like the opportunity to share their perspective?
  10. Finally Dave Wheels are marmite thing obviously - but looking and, I am sure, sounding good
  11. Welcome to the forum You'll find all the info you need in the servicing section and this is a good thread for someone new to the world of zed viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10933 Anyway its not the day to day running that costs - its when you catch the modifying & track bugs
  12. not a nice experience for you John...now I get what you were hinting at earlier It is totally sh*te but you'll just have to chalk it up to experience its not worth anymore of your energy or upset Glad its all sorted now though
  13. Yeah...well I was...but knocked it on the head for this month anyway Am assured these guys do a good job
  14. Why can I hear a banjo playing?!
  15. Welcome to the forum Suggest you get out and try both
  16. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    Aw mate you don't need to slap yourself...here... How's the Jaaaaaag?
  17. Well think I can recommend that stubby supplier on ebay....as with when I ordered Chris's - its here less than a day after ordering
  18. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    Looks nice Jay I still can't believe you'd spank £1k + on a wrap when you could get some decent brakes though
  19. Sounds good idea - but you'd find that any track wouldn't allow you on with it just propped up like that - all recording equipment - even inside the car has to be secured - not even passengers can have hand held devices
  20. Och Chris - ever the soft touch
  21. Nice pics - the lip wrap's a great idea - can that be done relativley easily -i.e. without taking the bumper off?
  22. Cor look at the rotors on that
  23. What made me laugh most was as Jules took her helmet off you turned to me and said "She looks like she's just had an orgasm" ...if I know Mr T he'll be very pleased with that result
  24. Yeah it was the start of my 'smoothing' project
  25. ROFL Actually Rich's suggestion is a lot more likely to work Speak to his Mum first to let her know what you're going to do - along the lines of "you know how you said your son is bored and cooped up...." and then get him looking under the bonnet and doing some supervised tinkering - if his Mum's happy (and he's tall enough) take him out for a spin. Above all - talk to him and get to know him On the other hand if they're one of these ASBO families who just don't give a sh*t - start recording everything that goes down and get CCTV trained on the car
×
×
  • Create New...