Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I've seen that car at loudon castle show it's hideous They have it cordoned off and charge to get you picture taken with it I actually quite like it.......... Awh bless - well I suppose someone has to
  2. Ok so apart from Paul - do we have any other modified cars for this? I really am puzzled as to why we're struggling for this- its the BTCC FFS!
  3. Excellent night last night Fantastic weather for Knockers - just one wee shower and toasty warm tarmac Did anyone get any pics? I didn't far too busy
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Have a good one!
  5. Not working ....two blokes out this morning both gave different reasons...phoned Smeg service grrr waste of time...its five years old so I think prolly not worth repairing Thought you guys were worth a last try
  6. Anyone coming other than Paulie & Mr T?
  7. There is only the one youtube clip.....if you can bear the music that was put on this video you can hear it quite well at 3.20 , 3.40 and 5.40
  8. Welcome to the forum Happy zed shopping
  9. This man was so desperate to wish you a happy birthday he's trying to scale a huge fence! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
  10. Not necessarily - can be made to look 'relatively' nice
  11. Christopher...I disown you! http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1745170.htm nomnomnom
  12. Could be fun Im just looking at alternatives.... There just doesnt seem to be any way to take Carmela out in the Zed and if the missus needs the SMAX then im stuffed... I luuurve the Zed and every thing associated with it but for her sake am I being selfish for keeping it Ok so we need to find something for Carmela chick to ride in with her Daddy....
  13. What a poor excuse Stew's away too
  14. Nice Although I thought the Nismo 370 only came in red? Though maybe I just made that one up
  15. Folks we have the chance to do a stand at the BTCC round on the 5th September at Knockhill This is your chance to show off your pride and joy in front over over 10,000 spectators. All cars must be quality modified cars! (That's me out with my wee Milltek and some fancy brakes ) There are 3 exclusive trophies to be won on the day, Best Modified car, Best Club Stand and Car of the Show. Each winner will receive a ticket to Streetcar Scotland in September. Tickets are £20 and as club funds are exhausted for shows this year you would need to pay for this one yourself - but this is not your run of the mill show now is it?!! I think we do have a few quality modified cars amongst our Scottish membership - Irfan........Paul....Jay....Kenny.....Mr T - I'm sure I'm missing people here. If there's enough interest I can get this confirmed by end of week- but no messing around on this one it is an excellent opportunity for the club. Perhaps some more southern members may be enticed north of the border for this even?
  16. Ooooh YELLOW!! Look forward to seeing this Paul
  17. Welcome to the forum We have seen this car before - I think it was on a thread that Andy AK350z did
  18. Chris - I've got zero expereince of these cars but only ever had front wheel before the zed....I'm not sure about putting that much power through the front
  19. ferrodo pads here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=27438 Think perhaps you need to address the uneven wear issue first otherwise its a waste of your time and money replacing pads
  20. An oldie but oh...a goodie
  21. Welcome to the forum viewforum.php?f=56
  22. "NS&L"
  23. Och dunno Neil -there was last week - you'll need to phone them I haven't booked yet
×
×
  • Create New...