Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. The one thing in common with us all it seems is the love of the BASS nowt better than some thumping in the back...F*ck Clarkson's opinion on that one
  2. Far too many metalheads on here 1. Faithless (when they were still good circa 2004) / Mylo 2. Mistress Gaga - yeah I know terribly mainstream and uncool but hey I'm being honest
  3. OMG - he dropped da bomb
  4. Too right - White Pony and Adrenaline are both classic albums Also feel Papa Roach is a massively under rated band in the UK I watched Deftones at Leeds Fest in 2009. Desperately disapointing as that was the year they had issues with the sound of the main stage. I kinda liked Papa Roach when they first came onto the scene in 1999. They were just that little bit different to the "nu-metal" that was being touted around. Think they pretty rapidly lost their way after "Infest" though. I seem to remember Jo Whiley making the lead singer cry live on Radio 1. What did she do? Show him her hairy toes?
  5. I thought you were serious until the second picture
  6. haha +1 Yeah you're both winkers But two of my favourite winkers
  7. A kilt is an option for non scots stew. But we HAVE to wear a kilt You keep on threatening this Jay - but I have yet to see the goods - yer all fur coat and nae knickers
  8. Evenings last week around 22:00-23:00 - Just browsing and posting - I'm never in chat
  9. Oh dear John! Mods - the problem (last week anyway - I've been away for the last three days) seemed to be around 10pm. Forum either couldn't be raised or went v-e-r-y slowly. Seemed to be back to normal by 11:30 - most people I think (hope) simply left alone for half an hour and didn't keep trying to refresh. I don't see what the big issue is.
  10. Vik54

    Brakes Upgrade

    You're not going to get calipers as well as rotors, pads and lines all round for that afraid
  11. Think maybe aleady posted but funny all the same http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3JcHhA7M-Y
  12. was just going to say...you only need worry if you get "Alright wee man" along with a
  13. Welcome to the forum We're going to need a closer look at those rotors if you want them identified
  14. If people are planning on going to the Open Track this Friday you need to get booked up by 10am tomorrow - at the moment they're looking at cancelling due to lack of numbers.
  15. 6pm-8pm http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=51353
  16. I can't do the first one either - infact was just looking at diary and I won't be on track until August! But we could make the 28th July a wee mini meet and go out for a bite to eat after if folks fancy? What d'you reckon?
  17. good news Mr Dave
  18. whats a increment. I never had one, or my wife, plenty of people dont get them and plenty of people are earning a lot less than yourself. So you still earn the same as you did ten years ago? You've never had a pay rise or end of year bonus? Mike, I don't know what you or your wife do so really not my place to comment. I would personally welcome performance related increments and would happily pay more into the pension pot. Either that or stop the pension scheme completely and lets see if the tax payer will manage to shoulder the true cost of the millions of hours put in by police, teachers, social workers right down to the binmen who come and take away our rubbish. Nobody expects something for nothing here - the point is that terms and conditions are being eroded yet again. There have been several changes to the LGPS and T&C's in the last ten years - there were no strikes - employees just took them on the chin. I think all any sane and reasonable person wants to see is a fair system - however if the Govt doesn't start some adequate consultation we will see a repeat of the late 70's
  19. welcome to the forum
  20. Booked we've gone for the happy medium and booked with the B&B owned by the same people as the chalet park
  21. I'd have one of these and she'd be called Fairy
×
×
  • Create New...