Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. Payment sent Matt. Let us know when you want postage details. Cheers
  2. I couldn't remember which that one was called haha, thanks for correcting me. Ahh that's most likely why it's not stocked anywhere :/ I had a quick look on the web and there's a few sites in the USA showing them but your looking at 200$ !
  3. That's the titanium version mate there isn't a aluminium version it's not cheap and think is discontinued now. I could be wrong though
  4. Cool I enjoyed that, nice one stevo.
  5. Yes please 1. Grundy225 2. Andy James 3. Buster 4. Tarmac 5. A9H-RX 6. Bizz (Maybe) 7. Panman 8. Humpy 9. Dunks 10. Mouthwash 11. DDay 12. Ogman 13. Chizzz 14. Firemansim 15. 14N 16. Shezza 17. 18. 19. 20.
  6. Regards to rasp with the berks it depends on what exhaust you've got. I get no rasp with my berks and invidia, one of the reasons I went for that combo.
  7. I no I was lol at your vid. Not the artic truck, I bet this happens a lot as once you've crashed I don't suppose you think to put the hand brake on.
  8. lol , same sort of thing recently happened near where I live. An artic truck turned over on a round about, they turned it over onto its wheels then it rolled down the road and took somebody's house out !
  9. Yep 1.3 but classed as 2.6 from what I remember not sure what the R3 is about the models were 190 or 230 Bhp. 230Bhp version easy to spot as it is six speed as supposed to the 190 being 5 speed also the 230 has washer jets for the headlights which is a give away from the outside. As for mpg I used to average about 18 mpg with my 230
  10. Don't you mean 1.3 ? Haha is it a 190 or 230 Bhp
  11. Hmmm back in the day when I had mine I managed to flood it and ended up having it trailered to the garage to be de flooded as I had no idea at the time. Easily flooded just don't start it up just to move of the drive without going for a run or what Ekona said. Not any help I know to you sorry
  12. Threads from last year mate.
  13. Took the words right out of my mouth. I'm no scientist but won't they expand towards each other in that case. Personally I'd just get the 10mm spacers and be done with it.
  14. Happy Birthday all, have a good one.
  15. Ah FFS sorry to see this mate and you just got your car looking bang on.
  16. Sexy, even taken them to bed a stu !
  17. A give away at that price mate !
  18. SHEZZA

    Spare y-pipes?

    Not got one sorry. I know you say questionable japspeed K2 and your right as I had one but the y pipe was ok and not that bad, as I had one for three years then sold it on when I went true dual
  19. PM Ewen at clark Motorsport. He has them on his website.
  20. Looking good. What width tyres have you got on the rear LMGT4 wheels ? looks like you have some stretch.
  21. Nothing sad about that
  22. The heat shields on my cats were rattling and I was just gonna rip them off, then Tarmacs group buy came up on the berk Hfc's. Zeditis struck once again in my case
  23. Looking forward to getting a new garage with a house attached ! Well you gotta keep the misses happy ! Haha that's sad
  24. Still going to the Ace cafe meet on the 21st !?
  25. Happy Birthday , have a good one.
×
×
  • Create New...