Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. Haha, get an inverter n blow it up with the zed. That's what I'm thinking.
  2. Arkwright Fr1, Sat, Sun Zulley Fri, Sat, Sun Mr HollowPoint Fri, Sat, Sun Mrs HollowPoint Fri, Sat, sun Martinmac Fri, Sat, sun Bird Fri, Sat, Sun Buckaroo Banzai Fri, Sat, Sun Maverick 300 Fri, Sat, sun Mikey Bean, Fri, Sat, sun Azure350z Fri,Sat, Sun davedutch Sun Rickdon Fri, Sat, Sun, bruno Fri Sat, sun Mondo Fri, Sat, Sun Zali Fri, Sat, Sun dannybz Fri, Sat, Sun Ibeddowscbr Fri, Sat, Sun Mick bust Fri, Sat, Sun. SHEZZA + 1 Sat, Sun.
  3. 47k on my 55 plate. Thought that was low !
  4. Yes it is a few mm thick it's an older kit on my DE at least 7 years old I think. Guessing your new HR versions have an updated sticker then.
  5. This is what mine looks like on my nismo induction kit. Genuine I think. Does that look like what your after ? no idea where to get one from though as it was already fitted when I bought the car. sorry not much help. Haha
  6. Welcome. See you at Zedfest.
  7. Welcome. I went jap nearly 20 years ago and I've never looked back.
  8. Pm Mopedmark
  9. Wow thought I'd had mine a long time , looks like a lot have had their Zeds longer. :-)
  10. Ha shame you've not got a garage full ! Haha
  11. So having bought my zed in 2008 six years ago ! was thinking that's a long time to own one car and wondered how long have others had theirs. I'm Still loving it and not even thinking of selling.
  12. Yeah sorry someone has snapped up the lot No worries mine has been badly scratched since I bought the car nearly six years ago , guess I'll hav to live with it ! Haha
  13. Damn I'm after a door handle. That was quick !
  14. Hi and welcome to the forum
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  16. Welcome to the forum luke, happy hunting.
  17. 1. Geordie French - 1 Car - 1 Ticket 2. Mr HollowPoint/Alex - 1 Car - 1 Ticket PAID 3. Mrs HollowPoint/Rose - 1 Ticket PAID 4. Shell - 1 Car - 1 Ticket PAID 5. Chris - 1 Car - 1 Ticket PAID 6. Artztogo 1 car - 1 ticket PAID 7. A9H-RX 350z 1 car 1 ticket 8. Sarahhp18 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID 9. Stu_2424 1 car 2 tickets PAID 10. Candy Red ZClub 1 car 2 tickets PAID 11. Gudzy 350z 1car 1 ticket PAID 12. 14N 350z 1 car 1 ticket PAID 13. richiep zclub 1 car 1 ticket PAID 14. Johnyboy zclub 1 car 1 ticket PAID 15. Edd20022 350z 1 car 1 ticket PAID 16. Croppers 1 car 2 tickets 17. Ridz 350z 1car 2 tickets PAID 18. _BR1TT0N_ 350z 1 Car 1 Ticket 19. Carbon Mike 1 car 1 ticket 20. Sayers 1car 1 ticket 21. Justin Herbert 1 car 1 ticket PAID 22.Mark Kent 1 car 1 ticket PAID 23. Lyndzzz 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID 24. Ozzy225 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID 25. Justthejedi 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID 26. LukeC 350z 1 car 2 tickets 27. KevToll 350z 1 car 2 tickets 28.M1K3Y77 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID 29. Shire350z 1 Car 1 Ticket 30. Ap427350z 1 Car 1 Ticket PAID 31. Philw99350z 1 Car 1 Ticket PAID 32. TonyB 1 Car 1 Ticket 33. Smileyinside 1 car 1 ticket PAID 34.SHEZZA 350z 1 car 2 tickets PAID
  18. Cool 1 car 2 tickets then please.
  19. Hi am I too late to get in on this ?
  20. SHEZZA

    Wales 2015 or 2016

    This year being my first Wales trip I had a great time and I'm gutted to hear this. Two years is a long time. I fully under stand though that others have been several times before now and like you say it's getting a bit samey samey. Even if not a Wales trip I would like to think that something could be arranged yearly. There must be other great areas we could drive to mix it up a bit located centrally to the majority to make it more affordable.
  21. This one is defiantly in the diary had such a great time this year. Can't wait
  22. Well what can I say that others haven't ! what a great weekend from start to finish. Cool cars, lovely people and fantastic entertainment. Met some old friends and made lots of new ones. A big thank you Martin ,Liz and all who helped to organise the weekend. Also every one else for making us feel so welcome as always, even with my troublesome other half ! Haha. Looking forward to next year already.
  23. SHEZZA

    My ZED

  24. SHEZZA

    My ZED

    From the album: My ZED

×
×
  • Create New...