Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. He should pay you some commission for that GM. Haha
  2. Yes You'll need a syringe to refill the gearbox oil, before draining though make sure you can remove the refill plug before removing the drain plug. Got my syringe from machine mart. 10 litres of coolant is what you'll need for a complete swap. The genuine nissan stuff is premixed so no need to dilute.
  3. + 1 having had my invidia supplied by Tarmac and fitted by the cougar store I can highly recommend it and them too. As for budget yes the invidia is more than the cobra but it is the full cat back system so no need for a y pipe. so if you did need to change the y pipe at some point the full cobra system doesn't work out much cheaper.
  4. Samco hoses supplied and fitted today by Mitz and Andy at the cougar store. Cheers lads. Redline styling cooling plate, missing a clip because I broke it ! Ermmm Ewen! Oh and a few visible red engine bay bolts fitted a while back supplied by Chris at Tarmac.
  5. Or a straight swap. Haha
  6. Plus you could swap with someone with standard cats and cash in your pocket. Its a win win situation.
  7. I'd steer clear of the japspeed k2 as there is fitment issues with them. I found out the hard way ! I've now got the invidia Gemini exhaust with berk Hfc's and love it not too loud unless you want it too be and with no rasp at all or drone at cruising speeds . Can't comment on the cobra , but like you say buy the time you've bought the y pipe (cobra) at about £700 complete for another £150 you can get the invidia. When I bought my berks on the last group buy from Tarmac i also bought the the exhaust at the same time and Chris did me a good deal on that too. There's a group buy on the berks at the moment so it's well worth a PM to Tarmac.
  8. SHEZZA

    Few pics of my Z

    Very nice car, rare kit and colour combined. That reminds me though I must remove my awful cheap standard 350z nismo stickers off my GT with nismo body kit and get some juke ones. Haha
  9. I know ken has berks with his stock exhaust, though he's up Doncaster way. May be worth a PM to him.
  10. I have one, but it's not exactly amazing, don't suppose you can recommend a decent one? Welcome to the forum. An RDX stubby is the way to go. PM Tarmac sports or Redline styling.
  11. Nice find just reserved one too. Been meaning to get a new trolley jack for a while. Got some stands too
  12. SHEZZA

    Cargo Net

    Pm Redline styling.
  13. Sold. Mods please lock.
  14. If you go on Tarmacs web site you'll find sound and video links to various exhausts on there.
  15. ^ + 1 I had a K2 and the fit wasn't all that good, put up with it for awhile and now have changed for the invidia Gemini which is the full cat back system , so no need to buy a separate y pipe . Though depending on your budget there's the cobra or scorpion that are y pipe back at a little more than the K2
  16. I've not seen that before , is it too late to enter the competition ? Haha Who won one then ?
  17. Yep for the little bit you save on tax will be nothing once zeditis kicks in.
  18. Yep all supplied when I got mine in the last group buy.
  19. Nice one.
  20. I'd say so mate, get yourself an RDX either from Tarmac or Redline styling.
  21. Here I have for sale the interior window switch covers in reasonable condition. Drivers side includes the wing mirror switch. Ideal for spraying or dipping to replace your own worn out ones with no down time. I'm looking for £40 including p&p for these. Thanks
  22. SHEZZA

    Japspeed 3"

    I think that's fair enough for a second hand stainless steel exhaust system. Think they are around the £350 mark new. + £190 for the y pipe so a good buy I'd say as long as it's not wonky like my old one.
  23. What stubby you got ? I had a aluminium bee sting and struggled to get radio one. Fitted a RDX and it's 100% better , though never had a fishing rod.
  24. Start with one car then when your next car is due add that on. Say it's six months later you'll only insure the second car for six months, then both cars insurance runs at the same time.
  25. + 1 exactly I've got a multicar policy on my zed and daily car , which works out well. Though when I phoned them up to add my partners car they wanted nearly as much for the six months to when the policy ends for what I could get a single car quote for, for whole year + breakdown cover. Needless to say i told them this and said no thanks, the bloke was left silent !
×
×
  • Create New...