Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. You could fit the longer bolts, but I can't guarantee that they'd screw all the way down without the spacer as there is 10mm difference. You could add washers if they didn't so you could use them once you do get one? Are you referring to the plenum bolts paddy or the strut bolts. From what I can make out you get two lengths for the plenum in a kit, for use with or without spacer. For the strut you have to choose which length. Do you not just raise the strut bar up to miss the plenum if you had a spacer, by putting something under the strut bar ,thus having to use longer bolts. If so could you not just do that with or without the spacer fitted ? Sorry for being a pain. Not being a pain at all and I think that would work. I'll see if I can get any of the strut spacers to add to the kit... They can't be that expensive. Ah I didn't relise that you got the strut spacers with the plenum spacer. Makes sense now.
  2. SHEZZA

    18 ' s or 19's

    PM stevoD! Haha Sorry couldn't help myself.
  3. You could fit the longer bolts, but I can't guarantee that they'd screw all the way down without the spacer as there is 10mm difference. You could add washers if they didn't so you could use them once you do get one? Are you referring to the plenum bolts paddy or the strut bolts. From what I can make out you get two lengths for the plenum in a kit, for use with or without spacer. For the strut you have to choose which length. Do you not just raise the strut bar up to miss the plenum if you had a spacer, by putting something under the strut bar ,thus having to use longer bolts. If so could you not just do that with or without the spacer fitted ? Sorry for being a pain.
  4. PM wasso for a spacer.
  5. PM 14N
  6. took me a few attempts
  7. Added to the list. I need some bolt lengths, sizes and quantities and I'm sure something could be done. If you're getting a spacer then you'd need longer bolts for the strut. I think they'll be too long without one in place, so you probably won't be able to fit the strut bolts immediately. Let me know what you want to do. The strut bolts are too expensive to include both lengths, unless you don't mind paying an extra £18? That seems a bit excessive as one set will only ever be used. I might possibly be getting a spacer in the future, could you not just fit the longer strut bolts as if you had a spacer. Would it just mean that the gap between the plenum and strut bar would be bigger ?
  8. Well spotted though ! I wouldn't have done you gotta be quick to see it. Spotted it on here more times. Haha How many times did you rewind it, play and pause before you captured it ?
  9. Hi paddy Are the bolts stainless ?
  10. These were the ones I got. Same make but cheaper and free p&p http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121378502875
  11. SHEZZA

    MPSS price

    Take it that's for 18's ? I've just looked on tyre leader and there coming out at £ 535 without fitting
  12. Welcome to the forum, sunset stopped at facelift I believe. I could be wrong though
  13. More importantly, what are these wheels you speak of ?
  14. My sgs struts are fine with my V1 nismo spoiler.
  15. 1. Mudman - R6 ***, Arriving Friday 11am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 2. 350zedd - EY57*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 3. Zedd - EX54*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 4. SHEZZA - B9 *** Arriving Friday 12 am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 5. ioneabee CV61 *** arrive Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom booked Fri/Sat 6. Spatt - UK52 *** Arriving Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom NOT booked yet 7. Harryjax +1 SKIO *** arriving Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom Fri, Sat Booked. 8. Pritchard <EnterReg> *** Arriving Saturday Morning No Accom required. 9. 350ZRDev-WM53***Arriving Friday, drives Sat and Sun and Friday PM dependent on when the SW convoy arrives. Fri Sat accom booked. 10. howee 350 arrive Saturday morning, Sat&sunday drives. No accommodation required 11 davedutch de55*** arrive Fri evening for Sat & Sun drives. Will book accomodation tomorrow as the bloke on the phone doesnt do group bookings!!
  16. Sgs engineering struts are a straight swap with no cutting http://www.sgs-engineering.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=350z
  17. My thoughts exactly ! Haha
  18. 1. Mudman - R6 ***, Arriving Friday 11am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 2. 350zedd - EY57*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 3. Zedd - EX54*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 4. SHEZZA - B9 *** Arriving Friday 12 am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat
  19. PM Ewen at Clark Motorsport. He has shims listed on his website.
  20. SHEZZA

    2015 Event List

    What exactly are you sorting out? Is this not something for a club REO to organise if we are to have a club presence, or is this a joint effort with another club? Its a joint effort with another club 300zx G Man. sexycrayola organised it last year along with Japfest 2
  21. SHEZZA

    67k 350z

    Just about to say the same, must be a ebay newbie ! Haha
  22. Welcome to the forum
  23. Welcome to the forum
  24. Looking good, that's one fat ass.
  25. I've used V power in mine for six years and wouldn't dream of using anything less for my pride and joy.
×
×
  • Create New...