Jump to content

HEADPHONES

Members
  • Posts

    3,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HEADPHONES

  1. Flippin' awesome colour
  2. Cheers mate. Last time I went to Deansgate Locks the there was little to no hip-hop etc. Glad to know I can add it to our list
  3. Your sunset orange really stands out there, glowing in the sunshine. Almost looks like a bespoke custom paint job amongst the whites. Can definitely understand why Nissan chose it as their signature colour on release.
  4. 7 friends from old uni days coming up from London for a 25 year reunion. Looking to go to a club with some hip-hop flavour. Any recommendations as I haven't been to a club in like .....25 years
  5. Must be heartbreaking to let the zed go after so much care and upkeep only to be eroded away by depreciation. The silver lining is someone is going to get a mighty fresh looking Zed.
  6. Now there's a rim design you don't see often on a zed! Works really well, glwts
  7. Reminds me of RINSLER from Tron Legacy
  8. The car is looking awesome. I'd be driving everywhere with this tune of n loop.....
  9. Mustangs do wear their stripes EXTREMELY well Must be looking really nice in this sunshine
  10. Looks like a well cherished example of a Zed has found a good home. Welcome to the OC
  11. He'll not want to sell it now
  12. Not seen True Grit or Magnificent Seven yet so will add them to my watch list on your recommendations
  13. But the triple boobed lady in the remake WAS WAY HOTTER in the remake so I'll give you that one
  14. This 1978 remake of "Invasion of the body snatchers" gave me nightmares for weeks as a kid. Just this ending scene alone sends shivers down my spine despite the absence of gore or anyone jumping out to shock you What are your top tips for remakes that improved on the original?
  15. What a glorious weekend to acquire a zed
  16. No reason to leave the OC. Keep us updated on your new motor
  17. My favourite non silver wheels at the moment. Probably coz of the Zed they're on as I don't think they'd have the same effect on my Z
  18. Welcome to the OC Love the moody photo.
  19. Me too. I don't even notice it on the windscreen anymore.
  20. Call me a brand whore, but I love the raised branding on these. Seeing "RAYS ENGINEERING" & "FORGED" in raised letters just makes my inner me nod with a reassuring smile
  21. When in Tokyo if I wanna have fun it'll always be OVER 180kph. Coz then the local plod won't even try catching me coz they know I'm not running factory tune....... according to Han that is
  22. Welcome back to the OC Got your vert just as the weather is warming up .
  23. Welcome to the OC Looking forward to seeing more pics in the daylight
  24. It was one of the "mums" at my daughter's school. Not the most reliable of sources regarding motoring matters then
×
×
  • Create New...