Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Happy Birthday Dan!
  2. I've always liked the Stagea. I absolutely LOVE Q cars though!
  3. NOSHIT is an ace name!
  4. That's because naming a puppy is cool. Naming a car is gay! I'll say NOSHIT should be the name. No Sh*t and Nos hit! Two names in one!
  5. S13 for me please. Looks ace. I like the Zed on LE37s too. The classics are fantastic. The 370 with Amuse kit (minus spoiler) does look good on stock rays spaced.
  6. The dog across the road from me growing up was called Whisky! Zizzo. Means beautiful apparently, has lots of Zs in it.... and sounds cute with Ellie. Eliie and Zizzo. Sounds like a well 'ard group of femme fatales! Isla is a lovely name though!
  7. I actually just did a proper out loud belly chuckle!
  8. Funny, I thought it'd be appropriate to rename this thread 'Octet... Please help'
  9. Congratulations!
  10. Reviews are mixed and some seem leaky!
  11. This is headed for the green room thanks to the mods.... Oops!
  12. Thanks. Don't tell all the girls now! Jayne already told us the truth She never lies!
  13. Thanks. Don't tell all the girls now!
  14. Yes but you smoke your pipe aswell while driving..... so thats expected They are sports gloves and made from technical fabric! Don't confuse me with the gaytastic YMCA glove wearing brigade! I'm choosing to ignore that 'smoking my pipe' might mean something else completely........
  15. I'm not driving a mini metro!
  16. My mate has 'vintage' and possibly other multi k waxes. He however part owns Polished Bliss so therefore can justify the costs involved. Don't be taken in by the 'free refills' as it takes months, costs hundreds in shipping and insurance and is an all round pain in the hoop with customs as they want to charge duty on the insured value and have a big fight everytime it comes back into the country. I get free refills on my Supernatural, always the most up to date version, as I have the wood pot!
  17. I have some gloves with grippy palms for driving duty in these chilly mornings. They even have a tap on the thumb and index fingers so you can use your 'smart phone' - they are awesome! My old man has a climate controlled steering wheel which I think is a much better idea!
  18. At least we drive our Zeds I resemble that remark!
  19. Gaytastic! Very YMCA!
  20. Can anyone explain to me how the frig this is someone elses fault?! this is why its bad to make assumptions about ANYTHING! the girls clearly assumed that the sirens/lights etc were flashing for the 1 train, and as soon as it had passed then thought the sirens would probably stop.... they were wrong! The first rule about assumptions..... Check your assumptions.
  21. Just shows the different expectations of people when buying a car. I tend to know what I'm looking at so don't need the salespersons knowledge or lack there of. I do expect said salesperson to be able to get the answers to any questions I have in a timely manner though without BS and I also expect to be able to 'deal' too. At a main dealer the salesperson should have a good knowledge of their products though. When a sales garage is advertising a car on the net or whatever I expect the advert to be accurate though, there is no excuse for spending 5 minutes checking the details of the ad.
  22. Happy Smurfday to you, Happy Smurfday to you, Happy Smurfday dear Pappa, Happy Smurfday to you!
  23. Stew

    Black Gold

    I want one. The advert sold it to me!
×
×
  • Create New...