Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. What Torque is your DE running????
  2. It's very common. 1st to 2nd when cold should be very slow for smoothness and ease of change.
  3. This one is ok...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCL6xXzyiTA&feature=related
  4. I know.
  5. I used to have two. Don't now though. Anyway, I didn't condemn it. I was just ensuring that the OP knew the consequences.
  6. It is possible however it is illegal. A fine can be issued and also if they decide to they can reclaim the reg number.
  7. Zed is in the background! Zed again... Crap pics though!
  8. Alright Spoony! The black edition comes in two colours, black and Quartz grey. The quartz was exclusive to this car. It also comes with smoked wheels, a nice dark red leather and calipers.
  9. Yes, exhilarate in Scotland. They actively encourage you to enjoy yourself as long as it's safe to do so.
  10. Torrential rain, people getting in and out..... I think EVERY car would steam up with that.
  11. This has come up before. Now, I believe if you have to ask then you're heart isn't in it. Go for the one that gives you most wood. If you analyse it then you might aswell give the voucher to me.
  12. I wonder if the wheels belonging to 'Mega' on that thread is the same ex beemer owner Mega that's a member here.....
  13. Normally with braided lines and fresh high quality fluid the car would feel amazing...
  14. I ran a group buy on them a few years ago. Looks like they don't need the business these days!
  15. Do you not need the PAC thing to make the Bose amp work correctly????
  16. Does a 318i have power in the first place???? [/unhelpful] I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here however would this be best answered on a relevant BMW forum?
  17. Search on here for 'Jockland Hoon'
  18. If you can sell the other parts too then maybe more....
  19. I like the outside. Not so keen on the customisation inside!
  20. Top gear today!
  21. Quite a few run GTRs as dailys too! A gent I know speeded his MP4-12C with winter wheels so he could run it daily....... And yes, he's got nice stuff in the garage!
  22. Who said it was laura Yeah Jay, the bloody thing bounced when I tried to use it. I bought my other half glass nail files as a stocking filler one year, she loved them and still uses them. How about a DVD or a book? How about something thoughtful..... Could be a chocolate bar she loved as a kid or something soppy like a framed picture of you two or her and family.
  23. Yes, it's something that would make the forum infinately better. We'd have almost a database of issues and fixes and that would be amazing. As has been said, it's entirely up to the OP to update it with findings.
  24. I just bought a heavy duty exide for my navara a few hours ago. Shipped already too!!!! The battery should charge at around 14.4V. The voltage won't really drop it's the current thats at work when starting a car.
  25. Have you decided on tyres yet Graham? Are you going to run it with spacers or not? I reckon a 285/35 on the rear will sit just right with no arch work. 245/35 on the front should sit nice too. If you plan on running spacers then you might have to go narrower on the tyres. Narrower Vreds would work well with spacers I reckon. MW Tech do a range of sizes including 10 and 15 so whatever you decide you'll be sorted!
×
×
  • Create New...