Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. This woman is total scum.
  2. I fear he will be charged with assault. Shame though as he did everyone a favour!
  3. Stew

    Blingtastic!

    I've got 'cash for gold' and 'we buy any car' on the phone right now! Just horrible.
  4. Stew

    Great car ad

    I love the Abarth scorpion tattoo!
  5. have to agree, they might not be pretty like a sports car, but for pure driving pleasure and ability the E39 m3 is a stonking car nearly bought one a while back. was still on my list until i saw the older M5 which has possibly swayed me as a future XKR replacement, as i have fallen in love with V8's E39 is a 5 Series and the V8 M5. E36 M3s are cheap and quick!
  6. Like, totally awesome dude!
  7. Ho, I approve mate! I love the E92 M3.
  8. The tyres, pads and discs are very frequent in a Zed on track.
  9. Genuine Tommy Kaira rear badge. I like the red on the blue however I would say that...... I prefer your rear end plain Wasso!
  10. What now???? A huge downhill slope probably!
  11. Quite a few have track mods and are regular track dayers. Personally, I'd buy a cheap MX5 to see if you enjoy it and weigh up costs. If you already track and know the costs etc then I'd look at a Seven style car. Just my 2pence worth.
  12. That MX5 sounds cracking!
  13. Stew

    TAIL LIGHTS

    Moved it to wanted.
×
×
  • Create New...