Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. I think the Rosyth Ferry has been killed off now which is a shame!
  2. Stew

    I AM NOT APPY!

    I remember when NS were contacted by Almera GTI and Primera GT owners as they are modern sporting Nissans.....
  3. Just google 'Amber heard the informers' with safe search off. And not at school.....
  4. Very well known issue. :pmr35lee: as he can sort it!
  5. That is awesome!
  6. I googled her about 12 seconds ago after reading a pile of comments on FB from my pervy mates. I think 'The informers' is now on my to watch list.
  7. Probably bigger crash bars or some stuff.
  8. If you aren't at your own limits (on track) then spend a few hundred on track days and tuition. If you can drive the car and you and your limits are exceeding that of the cars then throw £10k at it to get a turbo kit done.
  9. First thing to do is raise your post count to 50 and place an advert here. The mods you have are what members here would do so you might get it sold easily.
  10. Torque is what you want though for driving You want power if you want to brag at the pub. FI is the only big hike in power.
  11. Stew

    Going wide

    A few have run the VS wide kit before so have a look at what they were running. M350ZB Zedrush (x2!) off the top of my head. Think both had spacers but have a look.
  12. Nice one Chris. There aren't many better Zeds going about than that!
  13. I saw the one in Braehaed but I was just passing.
  14. The Sunline Lip kit is lovely too!
  15. Thats what happens when you fill the boot with Haribos.
  16. It's definitely a Punto. My other half has one!
  17. Is it just me or does Danni look better these days (post kiddie) than she did before??? Still like kylie better though. The margin is shrinking these days though!
  18. Tim@Envy would have a good chance of getting a mchine too.
  19. I notice she's miked up to receive her gift.
  20. I went to Franky and Bennys for the last time about 5 years ago. Absolute garbage. I nipped to Nandos with my mate yesterday and it was full of mums with babies???? Wagamama food is nice, last time me and my mate were in we were sat beside JLS. I'm not the biggest fan of chain restaurants but they are normally ok for midweek lunch.
  21. AG Super Resin isn't a machine polish. I think it'd break down far too quick. Best to invest in Machine polishes. Something to bear in mind, If you are not 100% confident in using the machine for polishing then get a finishing pad and use the machine for a glaze or sealant to get to grips with it.
  22. The worst offending posts were removed. You have apologised and in the Teams view (we've been here lots of times) this says a lot about a person. As far as I'm concerned, you've apologised so this is a fresh start. If anyone has a problem with this then it's their own problem. So as a fresh start I'd like to say to the club.
  23. I originally posted it in the green room for a reason. The link is not safe for work and not really to everyones taste.
  24. Is the lines from the tank to the carb OK? I have a Revo too and I seem to remember that line gunking up....
  25. http://www.pokernewsreport.com/gareth-w ... -2011-1271 Congratulations to Gaz Walker. He's obviously better at Poker than he was at running a business. Or paying back money that he owes to people.........
×
×
  • Create New...