Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. A PROPER reincarnation of the E type would be amazing!
  2. Delta Integrale I still dig the box arches.
  3. Jaynes (My other half) GRANDMOTHER had a Manta GTE!!!!!! I like them. Local car dealer has a Chevette HSR statched around the back.
  4. What about a PROPER hothatch from Pug again?
  5. I like the 'everyman' stuff like the Capri, Manta etc. Lotus Cortina or Lotus Sunbeam would be awesome. There are loads of cars I'd like revived. Proper small 4 seater practical RWDs like the Mk 1/2 Escort What about a modern SD1?
  6. I'd have used the time it took to take those pictures to rip out the bushes and put them in a black back and dispose of them........
  7. Funny enough, I started writing up that idea yesterday somewhere and then I remembered about our flags, show tents etc etc that all have the current logo. For this reason I decided I didn't want to suggest changing it. Maybe someone could 'sex' up the logo we have on the website but I'm loathe to change as basically we would need to change EVERYTHING and that costs big bucks. Something that a FREE club can't justify, especially after we bought stuff last year to improve shows etc.
  8. Unless of course you own a light car in which case you might want to try White Diamond!
  9. Stew

    wheel spacers.

    Retarded Internet Person.
  10. The drifters will love that I'm sure! Stick a plaster on it!
  11. viewtopic.php?t=45620 Here is the link for reference.
  12. Easy..... I'll try both please to see which one I prefer.
  13. Im offshore till Thursday so will be moving then, may need the mantruck to pickup some new doors later on in the month though! No probs Ross. Give me a shout.
  14. Could be worse. You could be like my mates that have been abandoned in the Libyan Desert. My mates in Tripoli have mostly made it out.
  15. By 'They' I meant the American Market. They get TPMS on the 370.
  16. Halfords do the grommet I'm sure. There are posts on the size so a bit of searching will reveal all.
  17. Does Sarnie know I live round the corner from Ross' new pad????? Tuesday Moving day Ross?
  18. Was that a UK car? Never heard of that before If you want some free leather seats (need trimming) then you're more than welcome to mine. I just want shot of them. Up to you to collect em though Who knows where you'll get a parcel delivery company to do that.......
  19. American Manual perhaps? I know they do a TPMS on the 370Z.... Not something that was ever an option in the UK on the 350Z I'm afraid.
  20. Conglatulations David. I have absolutely no idea on the fashion business! I guess the first thing is to design and make stuff and then find an outlet for it...... Getting people to buy it then might be the difficult bit!
  21. You need quality winter tyres then, not 4WD. You still get stuck with 4WD going up big hills unless you have the grip.
  22. Stew

    wheel spacers.

    I'd personally speak to the traders on here that sell wheel spacers for some proper advice. Also, what size and offset are the wheels?
×
×
  • Create New...