My other half is doing a science based PhD just now.
Luckily, I am able to support her so the cash doesn't matter - you can't miss it if you don't have it!
M350Zb took longer than this to decide what kit, then he took months to decide where to get it fitted
Like the colour though
M350ZB used to take to 10 hours to decide what socks to put on in the morning.
Nice bright paint. Is it a custom mix or from another manufacturer?
Stew, your car is f*cking shite.
Thanks Liam. I looked out the window and can clearly see the car humping a lump of poop to within an inch of it's life! It's really going for it! So you are absolutely correct, my car is f*cking sh1te.
I believe in expressing opinions however there are certain ways of conveying a negative opinion so it is either constructive. If it's not constructive it can just be polite.
Examples -
That's f*cking awesome! - Good opinion nicely conveyed......
That's f*cking sh1te! - Negative opinion poorly conveyed. One word difference but it's the difference between being enthusiastically nice and a total douche.
That's really nice, the work gone into that is top class. - Good opinion.
That's not to my taste but I can see the work gone into that is top class. - Negative opinion put across constructively.
You see where I'm going.....
Now I personally believe that sometimes staying quiet is a good idea when you really don't like something (ibherdesign???) however it's your right to reply and the mods won't stop you doing it. All I ask is that you do it in a respectful way. It is the members pride and joy whether you like it or not. If you were attacked like that you wouldn't like it so treat others as you wish to be treated.
If the person posting something stupid is a total muppet then it's open season though.....