Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. street scene? Is that like some street racing thing????? Sorry I'm old these days.
  2. Ians full HKS Supercharger kit is for sale. I'd be tempted to up the wheel budget. Custom respray? What kit do you have planned? What do you want from the car?
  3. You must have a separate garage for all your gear!
  4. I have Alpinestars gloves and boots, AGV Ti-Tech helmet but just Hein Geriche leathers. I tend to wear my kevlar jeans a lot these days as I find them comfy and great for most of my bike use. I fancy a new jacket - one with pockets! so might look at textile but might just stick with leather.... I'm not sure. I'll have a look in the shops next week. I recently bought a Knox rucksack. What a brilliant piece of kit! You don't know it's there and everything is so well designed. A Must for anyone that needs a rucksack on a motorbike or even a pushbike!
  5. If you like the look get real carbon.
  6. I guess with 5 kids it's inevitable that the car will end up a mess. Great job bringing it back! Looks like a pretty cool bus! My sister and I weren't allowed to eat in the car ever and we ha to tidy up ALL our rubbish when we stopped on long journeys. I think I get my car clean OCD from my dad!
  7. ebike have always been best for me bud.
  8. t's brickyard (US only in 2003 I believe) rather than Interlagos fire. I might well be wrong though. As for the chick,, I'm digging the coat but the term 'fur coat, no knickers' comes to mind and she has knickers! Pfffffff. She looks likes she's dressed for dinner on the front of South Beach.
  9. The Rev Up Zeds can burn a bit of oil. I believe anything up to 1 litre per 1000 miles was deemed acceptable by Nissan. Some burn no oil at all though! along.
  10. I dug out an old school pic for you of my azure with satin badges, As you can see it matches the 350Z badge well. Sorry, I don't have anything closer.
  11. I LOVE the Titan. The Land Cruiser is great, I looked at a newer one but it was tatty as hell for the money they were asking. Here is me with 'my' landcruiser when I was working in Algeria That pic is actually on the dunes of the Sahara desert. I like playing in the Mud and having decent road manners. The Navara is brilliant at that. Especially on KL71s!
  12. Picture update on the truck......
  13. Few pics from the other day. Bike got a good wash when I got home then was wheeled out for a wee bit of protection the day after.
  14. Satin Zed badge. Everything else on the car is satin (door handles, rear strut cover, interior bits etc etc) so it matches the best. IMO.
  15. thought he was awesome. I was going to see if he was going to Wales.
  16. Either. I've done both. It works quite well by machine though on a decent softish pad.
  17. I'll be going with the missus. She fancies Vin Diesel and loves the F&F films. Funny how she likes them when she didn't even like cars when I met her!
  18. You been to any of texas' fine drive through beer shops yet? A fine invention if ever there was one!
  19. Went out for a wee run the other day. My counter said 170 miles so not sure if I already had some on the trip before I started. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... 469177&z=9 Brilliant run. The Lecht is awesome on a bike! From 2:30 on is Tomintoul to near enough braemar The 'Bridge of Death' appears at 7:30!
  20. Best to or :pmr35lee: and see if they have.
  21. Best I could do mate. Looks bad ass!
  22. I like Texas. Yeeeeehaaawwww! Had good times there and always been there on expenses. I've done a fair bit of driving in the states but generally wouldn't get a convertable now after being burned to a crisp driving to Miami!
×
×
  • Create New...